• Headmaster

Only one house can win. ❤️💚🏆💙💛 With celebrity guests, original film actors, and the House Cup at stake, Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses will be the greatest fan competition in Wizarding World history!

image.thumb.jpg.d158dca629374915576bad1faad168d3.jpg
Catch Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff in the first match 11/28 at 8p on TBS and Cartoon Network!

The upcoming show, hosted by Helen Mirren, will air its first episode on 28th November. Expect special guest stars and enchanting prizes as contestants answer Wizarding World questions for their Hogwarts house and compete against each other.
The prize offered to the winning team include, but not limiting to, a $1000 shopping spree at the Harry Potter New York store, tickets to the New York Lyric Theatre production of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and advanced screenings for Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore.

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses is coming soon to TBS and Cartoon Network – and now you can enjoy a trailer of what to expect! Take a look.

To watch Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses, you will need to be either a subscriber to a traditional cable/satellite pay-TV service that has access to TBS and/or Cartoon Network or be signed up for a live TV streaming service, like Hulu with Live TV, Sling TV and YouTube TV. 

WarnerMedia also shared that Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses will be made available on the HBO Max streaming service in early 2022. 

Revealed in today’s trailer, the quiz show will be awash with special guest stars, including Harry Potter cast members Tom Felton, Simon Fisher-Becker, Shirley Henderson, Luke Youngblood, alongside other cameos from the likes of Saturday Night Live star Pete Davidson and comedian Jay Leno – both self-confessed Harry Potter fans!

The competition will take the shape of a bracket-style game, where fans compete for their Hogwarts house in teams of three. The houses will go head-to-head in three special episodes (Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff will be the first) with the winning team advancing to the grand finale.

Alongside the glory of winning for their Hogwarts house, a huge roster of prizes will be on offer for the contestants, such as a $1000 shopping spree at the Harry Potter New York store, tickets to the Broadway production of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, advanced screenings for Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore and much more.

For all the die-hard quizzers reading this feeling a little jealous, do not worry. Viewers at home can join us here on WizardingWorld.com for our own upcoming quiz that we’re calling Wizarding World Quiz Championship. We will soon be hosting three special online quizzes in the run up to Christmas, escalating in difficulty and themes, that you can play online while gaining points for your Hogwarts house! More details about this to come soon. In the mean time, make sure you know which Hogwarts house you are in with our official Sorting Ceremony.

“I knew someday I’d get a Harry Potter role, and I’m so pleased to take part in the 20-year film celebration,” said Mirren. “The films inspired such enchantment and wonder for so many of us, and it will be such a treat to reignite that magic for the countless fans who continue to revel in this spellbinding world.”

This series of quiz shows is set to be an unforgettable experience for Wizarding World fans, coming nearly two decades after the first film in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (or Sorcerer’s Stone if you’re in the US!) first hit cinema screens across the world. Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses is part of the many celebrations surrounding this exceptional 20th anniversary – so keep an eye out for more!

Start studying for this one-of-a-kind quiz competition you won’t want to miss and checking WizardingWorld.com for more updates on Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses soon.

Source: WizardingWorld

• Thumbs Up 1

• Headmaster

Me and the other half have put a wager on for this to see who can get the most points (stupidly competitive). 😂

Anyone else going to try and tune in or do it online?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Dumbledore said:

Me and the other half have put a wager on for this to see who can get the most points (stupidly competitive). 😂

Anyone else going to try and tune in or do it online?

How do we see it in the uk?

• Headmaster
3 hours ago, ProfessorSnape said:

How do we see it in the uk?

Hoping it will be on the UK Cartoon Network. If not, we can play online too I believe.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

Hoping it will be on the UK Cartoon Network. If not, we can play online too I believe.

I did have a look at Cartoon Network, couldn’t see it though. Please post the link if you see one. 

2 hours ago, Sally25 said:

If you find a link, I‘d be game. :-)

Love that Slughorn reference lol.

• Thumbs Up 1