Sign in to follow this  
Dumbledore

Amazon UK: LEGO 75956 Harry Potter Quidditch Match Building Set, Gryffindor Slytherin Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff Towers, Harry Potter Toy Gifts - ONLY £23.59

Dumbledore

1069351465_556d48c6-eb76-4ba7-a654-56c0e734da2e._CR001940600_PT0_SX970__.jpg.af3ab110dd5883b77130cee738f2293d.jpg

Play the most exhilarating wizarding sport with this 75956 Quidditch Match LEGO Harry Potter play set.
Join Harry, Hermione and Professor Snape at the games, featuring Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff house towers with viewing stands and play feature functions, plus a base with Bludger stud shooter and 3 goalposts with a moving Keeper function to guard the rings.

To Buy: https://amzn.to/2Ht1Zcp

17660145_4062c514-6050-4b4c-8759-9799b610d2ca._CR001940600_PT0_SX970__.jpg.098ec03084c4904edae9c9efd61eedcb.jpg

The set features Gryffindor house tower with an opening hatch, Slytherin house tower with a pop-up fire spell function, Ravenclaw house tower with a removable megaphone element, Hufflepuff house tower with scoreboard and a base with 3 goalposts and rings, moving Keeper function and Bludger stud shooter.
Use the broom's mounted shooting function to shoot the Quaffle through the rings and recreate the famous Quidditch games from the blockbuster Harry Potter movies, or make up your own fun challenges with this fun-packed LEGO Harry Potter toy.

81IWOlwbdGL._AC_SL1500_.thumb.jpg.24e53541919213554b9c4939554bc997.jpg

Accessory elements include a chest, 2 wands, 4 brooms, Quaffle, Golden Snitch, bat, 2 Bludgers, trophy, megaphone and scoreboard.

Contains 500 pieces.

1334725227_bb94ca58-ee21-49f1-9af8-9020b707b17c._CR001940600_PT0_SX970__.jpg.028f379ee009b750fc9c07433985f5a5.jpg
Each tower measures over 7 Inch (18 cm) high, 1 Inch (4 cm) wide and 1 Inch (4 cm) deep.

BUY NOW FROM AMAZON UK

Dumbledore
18 hours ago, haejuahn said:

Is that Snape???

Indeed, you can set him on fire within the set to recreate Hermione’s scene!

haejuahn
9 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

Indeed, you can set him on fire within the set to recreate Hermione’s scene!

oh loll! yeah I remembered that. First grade, wasn't it?

Dumbledore
2 minutes ago, haejuahn said:

oh loll! yeah I remembered that. First grade, wasn't it?

Yeah!
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

haejuahn
3 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Yeah!
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

naughty hermione :3

I wish she was really black-skinned from the beginning tho lel

Dumbledore
16 minutes ago, haejuahn said:

naughty hermione :3

I wish she was really black-skinned from the beginning tho lel