Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone - 4K Ultra HD Zavvi Exclusive 20th Anniversary Steelbook (Includes Blu-ray)

Dumbledore

• Headmaster

Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone - 4K Ultra HD Zavvi Exclusive 20th Anniversary Steelbook (Includes Blu-ray)

u6tlrgtt14b71.thumb.webp.a641019ce786faf3a37e5f112ec447be.webp  c3gnak5u14b71.thumb.webp.f85ba95e721e8e5ac82419d20707bab2.webp  irugquiu14b71.thumb.webp.03c2551dff016026b7087cdc85b864d9.webp

This 3-disc 20th Anniversary Steelbook includes Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray, and a brand new bonus disc, The Magical Movie Mode on Blu-ray.

The Harry Potter Magical Movie Mode is a wondrous new way to experience Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.  Discover filmmaking secrets, spell incantations, creatures, magical artifacts and more in this enchanting collection of fun activities and curiosities.  Test your knowledge with the Hogwarts Trivia Challenge, and let the magic begin!

Harry Potter learns on his 11th birthday that he is the son of two wizards and also has magical capabilities of his own. At Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he learns new spells, plays the popular wizarding sport Quidditch and, along with best friends Ron and Hermione, works to once again face the Dark wizard from his past.

Extra's

A wondrous new way to experience Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone™ Discover filmmaking secrets, spell incantations, magical creatures and artifacts, and more in this enchanting collection of fun activities and curiosities. Test your knowledge with the Hogwarts Trivia Challenge, and let the magic begin!

Pre-Order on Zavvi -
https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/harry-potter-and-the-philosopher-s-stone-4k-ultra-hd-zavvi-exclusive-20th-anniversary-steelbook-includes-blu-ray/13187196.html

Also available is the 2 Disc Bluray Version from Amazon -
https://amzn.to/3xLzXRR

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dumbledore

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Headmaster

I'll be putting in my order for the 4K version on Zavvi.

Anyone else going for it?

I would also imagine that they will do this for the subsequent years, leading us up to 2031.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Headmaster

The 20th Anniversary of The Philosopher’s Stone on 4K UHD. It came a few days early, as the release date is the 16th. 

47B8FD40-2942-40C5-B0FE-EA68B3F8F0D2.thumb.jpeg.c09623b415b0ad464f649793adb7a728.jpeg

• Headmaster

Keeping in with the spirit of the 20th Anniversary of the Philosophers film, we've added some celebrations across the community!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Ginny Weasley
      By Ginny Weasley
      1002160527-photo-u1.jfif
    • Jasmine
      By Jasmine
      when I went to universal studios in march for spring break, i went to diagon alley and bought a Hufflepuff robe. I was so happy!! there was so many people walking around with robes so wearing one of my own gave me a sense of belonging. I also got the chance to go to hogsmeade and purchase an interactive character wand; I got Hermione's. next time, I would definitely love to go on the hogwarts express 
    • Jasmine
      By Jasmine
      hello everyone :)) my name is jasmine, but feel free to call me jas. i’ve been a fan of harry potter for over a year now and i’ve taken the time to read 5/7 of the books (i’m currently reading half blood prince). nevertheless, i’m so happy to have joined this community and i can’t wait to get to know you all 
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Warner Bros Studio Tour Harry Potter
      DINE AMONGST DEATH EATERS AS HOGWARTS AFTER DARK
      6th – 8th October 2021
      Begin your evening with smoking dry ice cocktails and canapés before venturing into the Great Hall, decorated with 100 floating pumpkins. Step onto the red carpet through the doors of the wizarding school into the Great Hall, which will be completely transformed for Hallowe’en.
      All new for 2021, enjoy a delicious two-course dinner amongst the popular interior sets of the Studio Tour including the Potions classroom and Dumbledore’s office. The lights will be dimmed and the music more foreboding as the Studio Tour will be patrolled by Death Eaters during the spooky evening.
      Tickets On Sale 26th August

After finishing your meal, grab a lantern and follow the spiders into the Forbidden Forest, where dessert will be served amongst the imposing trees and creatures found in the out of bounds section of Hogwarts. Explore the Studio Tour after hours, with the chance to learn wand combat moves in preparation for a live duel with Death Eaters.

A refreshing Butterbeer will be provided in the Backlot Café before you step into a darker Diagon Alley, where the wizarding shopping street set is patrolled by Death Eaters.
      Tickets include:
      Welcome drinks and canapés on arrival Exclusive after-hours access to the Studio Tour Two-course dinner amongst the Harry Potter film sets A personalised character wand at your place setting A selection of dessert bowls served in the Forbidden Forest A tankard of Butterbeer in the Backlot Café A complimentary souvenir green screen photograph The chance to learn wand combat moves with choreographer Paul Harris
        We are continually monitoring the safety measures in place at the Studio Tour with more details to follow ahead of the event.
      The Studio Tour’s ‘Hogwarts after Dark’ events will take place on Wednesday 6th, Thursday 7th and Friday 8th October 2021 from 6:30pm until midnight and are open to over 18s only. Guests will be seated at round tables of 10 or 12 and tickets are priced at £260pp or £135 for Carer tickets. Tickets go on general sale at 10:00am on 26th August. Terms and Conditions

ITINERARY
      6:30pm
      Arrive for spooky cocktail and canapé reception 7:15pm
      Studio Tour commences in two groups 7:45pm
      Dinner served amongst Harry Potter film sets 9:00pm
      Explore the Studio Tour before enjoying dessert in the Forbidden Forest 11:45pm
      Studio Tour concludes Midnight
      Studio Tour closes
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      The Dark Arts feature returns
      24th September – 7th November

The Dark Arts feature will focus on the symbol of Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters as the Dark Mark is projected throughout the Studio Tour for you to follow during your visit. Between the imposing trees of the Forbidden Forest or the turrets of the Hogwarts Castle model, you can collect a Studio Tour passport on arrival and go on the hunt for the Dark Mark.
      In celebration of Hallowe’en, a fan-favourite returning this year will be the 100 floating pumpkins in the magnificent Great Hall, as seen in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Each uniquely carved pumpkin was hand-crafted by Head Propmaker on the Harry Potter film series, Pierre Bohanna and his team, as well as much of the Hallowe’en feast which will laden the tables of the Great Hall.
      You’re invited to learn the moves behind a wand combat scene, just like the Battle of Hogwarts, in a live duel with Death Eaters. The Wand Choreographer from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, Paul Harris, described the importance of wand combat as a “physical element to casting a spell, because otherwise what makes one wizard better than another?”. Learn a sequence from the famous battle scene and practice your spells on Death Eaters during your visit.
      BOOK TICKETS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Guidelines Privacy Policy Terms of Use