Thank you for stopping off at the TheWizardingWorld | Harry Potter Fan Forum: Headmaster’s Welcome

Dumbledore

• Headmaster

TWWForums_TwitterLogoCurrent_Sept_2019_Header.thumb.png.010cda0cad08b186963d1ae55b995c84.png

Thank you for stopping off at the TheWizardingWorld | Harry Potter Fan Forum: Headmaster’s Welcome

We like to think that we’re a Harry Potter fan site - with a difference! The fact that we are a forum based community means that we give our users the freedom to create and control the content!

Do you have a theory about an aspect of the films and / or books that you’d like to get off of your chest?  Do you fancy yourself as a ‘J.K. Rowling in-the-making’ with stories and original pieces of fan fiction that pick up where the original stories left off? Or maybe you’re a serious collector whose amassed hoards of uniquely fascinating Harry Potter memorabilia that you’d like to showcase?

Sign up, become a student and you’ll be ‘sorted’ into your house; where you can design your own profile page, and start creating your own personalised ‘topics’ straight away. You can also join existing conversations with fellow fans by replying to ‘threads’ and discussions that pique your interest. Are you a true PotterHead? Find out by putting your knowledge to the test in our ‘quizzes and competitions’ sections, too!

Here at the TWWForums, a fan’s appreciation or passion for Harry Potter is recognised and rewarded - quite literally. Content that you create and posts that you make, win points for your house! Is your wand at the ready? Well, why not come on in and join us?   

The important thing to remember, is that this site can be whatever our users want it to be!   

Introductions:

Once registered, why not take a walk over to platform 9 3/4. This is were you'll introduce yourself to the rest of the Hogwarts Students. Click here to visit Platform 9 3/4.

Of course like most sites we do have some rules, please familiarise yourself with them:

TheWizardingWorld community is here to help each other out, we share our love of all things Harry Potter and make friendships.
Click Here To Sign Up!

Introductions:

Now that you've registered why not take a walk over to platform 9 3/4. This is were you introduce yourself to our Hogwarts Students. Click here to visit Platform 9 3/4.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• ProfessorSnape
      By ProfessorSnape
      As I’m sure some of you have heard, the latest James Bond film, “No time to die,” has come out. Do you recognise this actor who also appeared in Harry Potter? 

• Jasmine
      By Jasmine
      Never would I have thought that there would be romance between Harry and Ginny. In previous books/movies like Chamber of Secrets and Order of the Phoenix, it was clear that Ginny liked Harry but Harry didn't really show that same affection back. Sure, they were friends but it was nothing more than that. When they introduced Cho in the series, it was pretty obvious that Harry had a crush on her; he even tried asking her to the Yule ball in Goblet of Fire and they kissed in Order of the Phoenix. So of course I figured that Cho and Harry would end up together. I knew everything was going downhill though when I was reading Order of the Phoenix and every time Harry was with Cho, she would start reminiscing about Cedric and start crying. It was understandable at first but then it just got annoying and you can see that Harry was getting annoyed, too. Anyways their relationship ends up falling apart. Now what I didn't expect at all was for Harry to all of a sudden develop feelings for Ginny. It was so random because like I said before, he never showed any romantic affection for her and he never hinted at liking her before. In all honesty though, this doesn't mean that I don't support their romance. Yes, it's unexpected but I am currently at the part in the Half-Blood Prince book where they are dating and I'm curious to see where it goes from there. What do you guys think? (p.s. sorry if I talked too much)
    • Jasmine
      By Jasmine
      As we all know, there is a lady with a trolley on the Hogwarts Express who would offer sweets to Harry and the other students. Among those sweets are pumpkin pasties, chocolate frogs, Fizzing Whizzbees, cauldron cakes, liquorice wands, and Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. So if you were on the Hogwarts Express and the lady with the trolley came by your compartment, which sweet would you buy? I would personally love to try the pumpkin pasties and the chocolate frogs
    • Ginny Weasley
      By Ginny Weasley
    • Jasmine
      By Jasmine
      test your knowledge on questions based off of the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix book! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Guidelines Privacy Policy Terms of Use