Sign in to follow this  
Dumbledore

The CoronaVirus Outbreak - (Covid-19)

Dumbledore

Latest Update from Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
harry-potter-feature.jpg.8815ed39ee41f5b99ebf30b2c0ded14a.jpg

FAQ's
How long will the Studio Tour remain closed?
We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and will post any updates on our website and social channels.

Can I book a ticket for later in the year?
We are currently suspending bookings until 30th June and will accept bookings after this time. However, if the situation changes, updates will be posted on our website.

I have booked a ticket through a third-party agent, can I still get a refund?
If you have booked a ticket through a third-party agent, please contact them directly.

I have booked a ticket to visit after 3rd April, can I get a refund?
We are continuing to monitor the situation. If this closure continues to affect your booking, a member of our Visitor Services Team will contact you within 72 hours of your date of visit to process a refund. Please have your payment details to hand and be aware that our team will call from a withheld number.

I have booked a visit using a gift ticket, how will I be refunded?
If you have booked using a gift ticket, you will be given an undated gift ticket to book a visit for a future date, valid for 12 months.

haejuahn

That's sad :(

But I hope everyone is safe and healthy

• Sad 1

Rune8Valentine

At least the proper measures are being taken. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Dumbledore

That’s it, they’ve been smart and to avoid any outbreak. It’s a massive tourist attraction and it needs to be contained.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Keith McCloud
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Covid-19 Annoucement from Warner Bros. Studio Tour London

In a statement released by Harry Potter studios, it said the decision was made “out of an abundance of caution and in the interest of the health and well-being of our visitors, employees and community partners”.

FAQ's
      How long will the Studio Tour remain closed?
      We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and will post any updates on our website and social channels.
      Can I book a ticket for later in the year?
      We are currently suspending bookings until 30th June and will accept bookings after this time. However, if the situation changes, updates will be posted on our website.
      I have booked a ticket through a third-party agent, can I still get a refund?
      If you have booked a ticket through a third-party agent, please contact them directly.
      I have booked a ticket to visit after 3rd April, can I get a refund?
      We are continuing to monitor the situation. If this closure continues to affect your booking, a member of our Visitor Services Team will contact you within 72 hours of your date of visit to process a refund. Please have your payment details to hand and be aware that our team will call from a withheld number.
      I have booked a visit using a gift ticket, how will I be refunded?
      If you have booked using a gift ticket, you will be given an undated gift ticket to book a visit for a future date, valid for 12 months.
      Has the Covid-19 affect you and your tavels?
    • DearDiary777
      By DearDiary777
      Hi, this is my first thing for the introduction, and I just want to say that, Harry Potter is really the best thing I’ve ever read and the movies were quite good, so I just wanted to say that Harry Potter for me is just lovely, I love that they all ended up happily ever after, after everything they had to go through, I feel as though that implies that there is always light at the end of the tunnel, idk, anyway if anybody sees this then hi!!!

About Us

The Wizarding World | Harry Potter Fan Forums

A friendly and welcoming community for fans of Harry Potter! Quizzes, Earn Points For Your House, Competitions, Memorabilia, Fan Art, Fan Fiction, Pictures, Wallpapers and more!
TheWizardingWorld.co.uk is run by a group of dedicated enthusiasts on a not-for-profit basis.

Disclaimer

TheWizardingWorld.co.uk website are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by J.K. ROWLING WIZARDING WORLD which is a trademark of J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc or any of it's worldwide subsidiaries or associates. Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved..

Affiliate & Notice

TheWizardingWorld.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com/Amazon.co.uk

Note: TheWizardingWorld.co.uk claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise stated. Images on this site belong to their respective owners. If there is an image on this website that belongs to you and you do not wish for it appear on this site, please use the Contact Us button with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.