Sign in to follow this  
Dumbledore

The best Harry Potter wallpapers

Dumbledore

The best Harry Potter wallpapers

Ever come across a wallpaper and lost it? Or simply want to use the best Harry Potter wallpapers? In this topic we'll upload the very best.

Note: Please add any copyright info to the picture underneath (if known).

Note 2: Please resize the image, once uploaded and added to the post, double click the image and change the width box to 500px.

Gryffindor

1848511803_GodricGryffindor-Desktop.thumb.jpg.7a5268539147169482ad62a2af857726.jpg

Hufflepuff

739532618_HelgaHufflepuff-Desktop.thumb.jpg.e957292eb316733e8839f4b1a9265dff.jpg

Ravenclaw

611423414_RowenaRavenclaw(Silver)-Desktop.thumb.jpg.2fe6a7f0e3debb3071dd4fcec9b2d347.jpg

Slytherin

1937760431_SalazarSlytherin-Desktop.thumb.jpg.e4fa3f2bd9f388725e308bce651adb69.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

haejuahn

This is really cool!!!

Lily Potter Jr.

This is my fav

wallpaper_desktop-Boat1.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      For example:
      Once Hermione doubted that Dumbledore isn’t very loving towards house elfs but it was later on cleared by Dobby.
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      What are your biggest plot holes and errors in Harry Potter that have always bothered you?

For example:
      Moody puts Harry’s name in the GOF under a fourth school, so he’s the only competitor for that school and has to be chosen. However, the second Dumbledore read the slip of parchment with Harry’s name, he should have seen whatever fake school Harry was entered under.
    • moonlightwishes
      By moonlightwishes
      Even though owls are beautiful, I really am a cat person. I probably would have taken a cat to Hogwarts, spending my days off, evenings, and early mornings with them snuggled up.

What about you? What kind of pet would you have taken to Hogwarts?
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Hello everyone, I've been working hard behind the scenes to improve our community. The first of which is the logo, I've recreated it today to make it a little clearer for all to see. Secondly, the wallpapers (for now) have been removed and been replaced with a single dark theme wallpaper.

Over the coming months you will see some changes across the site with software improvements. We're due a big update which will bring some much needed improvements as a whole, something that I'm very excited about.

Another recent update it the like button, you would've seen that I've changed all these to Harry Potter characters... Well, why not?

Finally, I wished to thank everyone who has recently joined and made the effort to get involved in our community. We're on our way to 500 members, but we're really aiming to hit that magic 1000 students/member mark. Can we do it? I hope so!

Thanks all.
    • moonlightwishes
      By moonlightwishes
      This is a character that is easy to hate. He's spoiled, selfish, and is just an all around brat. However, I've been thinking about a bit. Was he really that way by nature or was he just acting that way because of how he was raised? Harry had been treated badly by his aunt and uncle from the start. Dudley,  being an impressionable youngster, saw this and decided that Harry was bad because of how the two adults he trusted the most acted towards Harry. They showered Dudley with love and gave into his every wish, even when he was throwing a tantrum so he saw them as loving parents. He was a violent bully, because his dad encouraged it either by modeling it with Harry or just using the whole "boys will be boys" argument. When you're spoiled it's probably hard to handle yourself rationally when being told "no," even by peers. 

However, throughout the series, Dudley picks on Harry a little bit less. Like, a smidge each book. We don't see too much of him in the sixth book, but then in the last book he surprises everyone by telling Harry he's not a waste of space. Is it possible that as he grew up, he realized that how Harry had been treated was wrong? That maybe Dudley wasn't too bad of a person by nature, and that the only reason he was horrible when he was little was because that's what he was seeing at home?

Just curious as to what your thoughts are. I'm not his biggest fan (or even at all), but it seems he matured.

About Us

The Wizarding World | Harry Potter Fan Forums

A friendly and welcoming community for fans of Harry Potter! Quizzes, Earn Points For Your House, Competitions, Memorabilia, Fan Art, Fan Fiction, Pictures, Wallpapers and more!
TheWizardingWorld.co.uk is run by a group of dedicated enthusiasts on a not-for-profit basis.

Disclaimer

TheWizardingWorld.co.uk website are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by J.K. ROWLING WIZARDING WORLD which is a trademark of J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc or any of it's worldwide subsidiaries or associates. Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved..

Affiliate & Notice

TheWizardingWorld.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com/Amazon.co.uk

Note: TheWizardingWorld.co.uk claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise stated. Images on this site belong to their respective owners. If there is an image on this website that belongs to you and you do not wish for it appear on this site, please use the Contact Us button with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.