If you could bring back one charetor who died in Harry Potter who would they be? And why?

The Deathly Hallowess

So many characters died in Harry Potter, and no matter how many times we watch those terrible death scenes, we still want to cry our eyes out. 

Though one upside to so many characters dying (I know what you're thinking 'there is no upside' but just wait) is that when people come up to us and say "Harry Potter is just for kids" we can say "What movie sires just for kids has like over ten characters die in just one film?". 

But let's just pretend for the sake of it that we had the ability to bring back one character from the dead. Who would you bring back? And why? And are there any characters you think should have died but didn't?

SPOILER ALERT!

This space in the text has been made so that anyone who has not watched all the films or movies can be sure that they will not be spoiled unless they read on. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I looked online and made a list of the characters who died, (I did not include all the deaths just main characters and left out most of the ghosts and magical creature)

• Colin Creevey. ...
  • Bellatrix Black Lestrange. ...
  • Nymphadora Tonks Lupin. ...
  • Remus John Lupin. ...
  • Severus Snape. ...
  • Fred Weasley. ...
  • Harry Potter. ...
  • Tom Marvolo Riddle/Voldmort
  • Crabb
  • hedwig
  • Peter Pedigrew
  • Sirius Black
  • Dobby
  • Cedric Diggery
  • Lavender Brown
  • Quirral
  • James Potter
  • Lily Potter/Evens
  • Moaning Myrtle
  • Barty Crouch senier
  • Mad eye moody
  • Pandora Lovegood
  • Albus Dumbledore
  • Rufus scrimor
  • Bathilda Bagshot

And that's not even including the cursed child!

Also, sorry for any spelling errors. 

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Sad 2
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dumbledore

• ProfessorSnape

• The Deathly Hallowess

• BethRoutley

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So many characters died in Harry Potter, and no matter how many times we watch those terrible death scenes, we still want to cry our eyes out.    Though one upside to so many characters dyin

Mischief Managed! Hello Muggle (Guest!) Support our FREE community and continue viewing our forums by enrolling today to gain unlimited access to all of our magical features. Say ‘Aloho

Mischief Managed! Hello Muggle (Guest!) Support our FREE community and continue viewing our forums by enrolling today to gain unlimited access to all of our magical features. Say ‘Aloho

The Deathly Hallowess

Mischief Managed!
glasses2.png.e0998300a827d1fe3923e8e71bd26be0.png

Hello Muggle (Guest!)
Support our FREE community and continue viewing our forums by enrolling today to gain unlimited access to all of our magical features.

Say ‘Alohomora’ and come join us now!
You can enrol here | You can login here

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Headmaster
Dumbledore

Mischief Managed!

Hello Muggle (Guest!)
Support our FREE community and continue viewing our forums by enrolling today to gain unlimited access to all of our magical features.

• Thumbs Up 3
ProfessorSnape

Mischief Managed!

Hello Muggle (Guest!)

• Thumbs Up 3
ProfessorSnape

Mischief Managed!

Hello Muggle (Guest!)

• Thumbs Up 1