Sign in to follow this  
Dumbledore

How often do you reread or rewatch the Harry Potter Series?

How many times have you seen all of the movies and reread the books?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you reread or rewatch the Harry Potter Series?

• Only once
    • More than 5
    • OK! I'll admit it, more than 10!
    • Every night before I fall asleep (I hum the theme tune!)

Dumbledore

We've created a poll for a bit of fun and we'd love to hear your answers!
PotterFilms.thumb.jpg.c5a801fe2d73845164d837de306a4899.jpg
I've personally read the books more than 5 times, and I've honestly lost count how many time I've rewatched the movies........ AND I DON'T CARE! HAHA! :default_yahoo:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 2

LauraMoK

I read them at least once a year, I really want to go to Hogwarts. I hate being a muggle! ?

Janicefurry
On 02/09/2018 at 13:34, Darylkarma said:

not tht much, but they are still betta then the movies

same but i do revisit them when I have nothing else to read

Thomas

I can’t help but revisit the series, I get so sad when I get to the end!

kaedequinn

I watch the movies over and over and over and ... (you get the picture). I start at the beginning and once I finish them I start all over again! I've watched them so many times I can usually tell you the next line that will be said. But, I always notice things I didn't notice before, or end up with a million more questions each time I watch them! People always tell me I'm "very observant" as I notice the small details in movies that most people miss!

I clearly need to get a life ?

Edited by kaedequinn
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dumbledore

I listen to the Audiobooks by Stephen Fry most nights, always picking up something new, but it's very calming to listen to at night.

Elenwe Caleste

I used to rewatch the movies every time I was sick. I might have watched some of them 5 times, especially the older ones, since they've been around longer. The books, once again, I think I reread the older ones more times, since they've just been around longer. And I used to reread them whenever a new book came out, before starting the new book.

• Thumbs Up 1

That_wiz

I’ll try to reread the books once a year, but im usually down to watch any of the movies when I see them on. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• haejuahn
      By haejuahn
      Welcome to the ASTROLOGY world!

img credit to owner

There are 12 signs, included 4 elements (Fire, Earth, Air, Water) and 3 types (Cardinal/Initiation, Fixed/Stabilization, Mutable/Adaptatation).
      3 x 4 = 12. Yeah, that's how it works.

Because each signs have their own traits and the thing that they value, why not sort them into Hogwart's houses? Without further ado, let's go!

Let's start with the easy one...
      GRYFFINDOR: ARIES, LEO, SAGITTARIUS

1. Aries

2. Leo
      3. Sagittarius

Move to the blue house!
      RAVENCLAW: GEMINI, AQUARIUS, PISCES

4. Gemini
      5. Aquarius
      6. Pisces

What's your astrology sign (sun)?  Does it fit your house? Which sign fits your personality the most?
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Harry Potter look at this very realistic digital painting of a black Hermione in her school uniform and a S.P.E.W badge

Sophia Canning, a recent RISD graduate, took to Twitter on August 12 to show off her Hermione artwork. Painted in Photoshop, the image could easily be mistaken for a photograph.

It features Hermione with dark skin and big, curly black hair, dressed in a Gryffindor tie with a SPEW button on her shirt — and, naturally, a huge pile of books in her arms.
      Go check out @peaceofseoul  profile on Twittter!
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      All good things must come to an end. And unfortunately, that includes Netflix’s The Crown. Creator Peter Morgan has revealed the hit show will end after the fifth season.
      “At the outset, I had imagined The Crown running for six seasons, but now that we have begun work on the stories for season five, it has become clear to me that this is the perfect time and place to stop,” said Morgan. “I’m grateful to Netflix and Sony for supporting me in this decision.”

The show has also cast their final Queen Elizabeth: Imelda Staunton, the Harry Potter actress will succeed Claire Foy (seasons 1 and 2) and Olivia Colman (seasons 3 and 4) in the royal role. The site wrote that Morgan had wanted to go to six seasons, but that’s not the case anymore. Cindy Holland, who is the vice president of Original Content at Netflix, also said, “The first three seasons of

The Crown defined an era, and I know the upcoming fourth season will build further on that success.” She continued, “It’s a stunning example of award-winning entertainment, created in the UK and loved by millions of fans around the world. I fully support Peter Morgan’s creative decision and am excited to see how he, Imelda Staunton and the cast and crew of Season 5, bring this landmark series to a fitting and spectacular end.”

Staunton, meanwhile, said in her own statement, “As an actor it was a joy to see how both Claire Foy and Olivia Colman brought something special and unique to Peter Morgan’s scripts. I am genuinely honoured to be joining such an exceptional creative team and to be taking The Crown to its conclusion.”
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Become a real Wizarding Professor at Alnwick Castle where the first 2 Harry Potter movies were filmed!

Full details can be found below.

Wow what an oppotunity to impress other Harry Potter fans!
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Harry Potter fans will recognise Alnwick Castle from the first two Harry Potter Films where the student actually learnt to fly broomsticks with Madam Hooch within the castle’s Outer Bailey.

Wizarding Professor
      Are you a wizard looking to start a new career in 2020? Can you lead and train the next generation of young witches and wizards? If so, Alnwick Castle has the perfect job opportunity for you.
      Ahead of our reopening for the 2020 season in March, we are recruiting for a Wizarding Professor to support the delivery of the wizarding curriculum. In this varied role, you will deliver educational workshops across a range of subjects, including broomstick flying, witch craft and the study of non-wizards..
      Work as part of a team and engage with visitors to enhance their experience of Alnwick Castle and its history, making it a unique and memorable visit. The role is physically and mentally demanding.

MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
      As a Historical Interpreter and Performer, you will;
      Interact with all visitors to provide information, direction and appropriate education knowledge, enabling them to enjoy, understand and appreciate the history of Alnwick Castle. Deliver a range of visitor activities including (but not limited to) craft workshops, education workshops, handing out medieval costumes, artillery demonstrations (including firing), castle tours, broomstick training, have-a-go archery and performances. Work in uniform/costumes assigned to you and keep it clean and to a high standard. Encourage interaction between visitors, activities and learning about the history of the castle. Assist with the setting up and cleaning of all work areas and activities on a daily basis. Respond and engage appropriately and courteously to any enquiries and feedback from visitors. Maintain excellent standards of personal presentation at all times. Work with management to develop new initiatives, activities and events. Have a detailed knowledge of Alnwick Castle and the seasonal programme offered to visitors. Keep work areas clean, tidy and well presented. Adhere to health and safety regulations and appropriate codes of safe working practice laid down by management at all times. Report any issues, damage, breakages, and breakdowns to your supervisor immediately. Work as part of a team and maintain good communication across site. Be required to carry out cash handling duties within some areas. Attend meetings / training sessions outside of business hours as specified by management. Carry out any other duties of a similar nature as reasonably requested by management.  

PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES TO CONSIDER
      You must be prepared to be flexible in working hour patterns, working up to 5/6 days over 7. Working hours will include evenings, weekends, school holidays and bank holidays. You will need to be available 7 days a week unless noted on your application form, and any change in your availability must be submitted to the Visitor Activity Manager in writing.
      PHYSICAL / HEALTH REQUIREMENTS (site specific)
      You must be willing and prepared to stand for long periods at a time in the open air in all weather conditions. If appointed, you must be able to safely access all public areas of the site, which includes stairwells, confined spaces and places with low lighting. Daily work may entail reasonable lifting of heavy or bulky objects within published guidelines on manual handling.
      Ahead of our reopening for the 2020 season in March, we are recruiting for a Wizarding Professor to support the delivery of the wizarding curriculum. In this varied role, you will deliver educational workshops across a range of subjects, including broomstick flying, witch craft and the study of non-wizards..

If you would like to download an application form, please click here. If you would like to read a full job description, please click here.
      Please return your completed application form to recruitment@alnwickcastle.com or send it to Susan Richardson, Alnwick Castle Recruitment, Alnwick Castle NE66 1NQ

About Us

The Wizarding World | Harry Potter Fan Forums

A friendly and welcoming community for fans of Harry Potter! Quizzes, Earn Points For Your House, Competitions, Memorabilia, Fan Art, Fan Fiction, Pictures, Wallpapers and more!
TheWizardingWorld.co.uk is run by a group of dedicated enthusiasts on a not-for-profit basis.

Disclaimer

TheWizardingWorld.co.uk website are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by J.K. ROWLING WIZARDING WORLD which is a trademark of J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc or any of it's worldwide subsidiaries or associates. Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved..

Affiliate & Notice

TheWizardingWorld.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com/Amazon.co.uk

Note: TheWizardingWorld.co.uk claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise stated. Images on this site belong to their respective owners. If there is an image on this website that belongs to you and you do not wish for it appear on this site, please use the Contact Us button with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.