can't believe i've literally read harry potter and the sorcerer's stone, seen the movie 3 times, and somehow managed to get a 50/100 on @kaedequinn's quiz. the embarrassment is real :default_sad:

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Jasmine said:

can't believe i've literally read harry potter and the sorcerer's stone, seen the movie 3 times, and somehow managed to get a 50/100 on @kaedequinn's quiz. the embarrassment is real :default_sad:

I just did the quiz and most of the questions were  straightforward. Which do you think you got wrong? 

Nevertheless, I will award you 5 points. Don’t be put down, if you don’t succeed try and try again! (I’m sure Dumbledore’s got an inspirational quote for something like this 😂)

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, ProfessorSnape said:

I just did the quiz and most of the questions were  straightforward. Which do you think you got wrong? 

Nevertheless, I will award you 5 points. Don’t be put down, if you don’t succeed try and try again! (I’m sure Dumbledore’s got an inspirational quote for something like this 😂)

thanks for the points and encouragement! there was questions on the quiz like "what was the number of the vault that the stone was in" and "how many points did dumbledore give neville"; i feel like i got those wrong since it was asking for an exact number.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Jasmine said:

thanks for the points and encouragement! there was questions on the quiz like "what was the number of the vault that the stone was in" and "how many points did dumbledore give neville"; i feel like i got those wrong since it was asking for an exact number.

No problem :)

Yes, some of the exact number questions are difficult. The one about how many points Neville gets is easy- 10 points! Maybe I remember it because it’s such an iconic and cool scene in my opinion. Ron and Hermione get 50 each. Harry gets 60. At this point they are equal with Slytherin. And then Dumbledore awards 10 points to Neville. “While it takes courage to stand up to your enemies, it takes greater courage to stand up to your friends.” (Or something like that)

• Thumbs Up 2

On 14/09/2021 at 03:43, Jasmine said:

thats ok .......... honestly saying first i got 49/100 even after watching the movie 5 times  but after trying i got 100/100 so keep on trying you'll get to it:default_smile:

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Jasmine said:

dumbledore was like 10 points to neville longbottom:default_tongue:

• Thumbs Up 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      50 Harry Potter Quiz Questions (Covers all films/movies)
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      In order to promote and advertise the Harry Potter films prior to its release, small clips are released on various media platforms and as theatre or webpage advertisements to the audience to give a peek into what the story is all about. It also sparks up inquisitiveness among the viewers, who must watch the film in order to know the complete story.

These clips are in the form of trailers, teasers and theatrical trailers, and are often very closely related. YouTuber 'The Grizzly Wizard' has recently released his trailer vs film video comparison, which shows you just how different the final cut of the film can be. Or, how some scenes don't make the final cut.

Check out the videos below.

A few videos back, I mentioned that there are still lots of Harry Potter deleted scenes that haven't been released officially on home media, but were featured in the promotional trailers. In this episode, we compare the three Philosopher's Stone/Sorcerer's Stone trailers to identify the scenes that have been updated, cut down and removed completely from the final edit.

In this video, we compare the three Chamber of Secrets trailers with the final version of the film. As with all films, footage used in promotional trailers don't always make it to the final film, nor do they make it to the officially released deleted scenes.

Be sure to check out 'The Grizzly Wizard' YouTube channel, for more great Harry Potter content.

Films 3-8 TBC.
    • Goat Neville Longbottom
      By Goat Neville Longbottom
      Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum games i hope i'm writing this in the right place. 

But i just wanted to know peoples thoughts on some of the slept on characters of the Harry Potter films. Who do you think should have had more screen time or more of an in-depth story.

Someone who i thought could've had more of a part to play in the films in Professor Filius Flitwick. Head of Ravenclaw Flitwick is known as one of the best spell charm masters at Hogwarts. I think its interesting that he was played a roll in casting the complex spell that protects Hogwarts from Death Eaters and Voldermort. 

Hope this is something i can discuss with a fellow fan. 
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      As we reported and spoke about the rumours of their being a Harry Potter TV series back in December 2020.

We thought we'd make a discussion thread to which we can discuss possible plots, characters. So, back in December it was reported that this new Harry Potter TV series may star Jude Law!

According to The Hollywood Reporter, a Harry Potter live-action TV series is in early development at HBO Max, with the streaming service having “early-stage exploratory meetings” with writers for potential ideas. “There are no Harry Potter series in development at the studio or on the streaming platform,” HBO Max and Warner Bros said in a statement, but you’d have to be as thick as Cornelius Fudge to believe they aren’t doing their darndest to extend that Galleons-filled universe.
      There are loads of avenues a potential Harry Potter TV series could go down. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them has proven that Harry Potter fans will embrace different characters and time-periods and there’s plenty of in-universe history to explore.

With that in mind, what do you think the Harry Potter television series will be about?

• Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Starting from today (1st December 2020) we'll be posting the BEST Harry Potter Christmas gifts for that special Muggle.

So to kick Day 1 of our gift ideas off, we'd found a brilliant deal! Who doesn't love LEGO? If your Muggle friend/partner doesn't, then this is for you.

LEGO 75966 Harry Potter Hogwarts Room of Requirement Building Set

About this item
      Build the Room of Requirement, slide back the panel and sneak through the hidden door to practise Patronus charms inside with Harry Potter A switch inside the Room blasts the decrees off the wall outside, while 2 power shooters are included to fire at the dummy Death Eater Includes 3 minifigures – Harry, Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood – with wands, plus Hermione's otter Patronus and Luna's hare Patronus Details of Hogwarts are captured by the minifigure's uniforms and the fireplace and noticeboard within the Room Recreate magical scenes from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with Dumbledore's Army in the mysterious Room of Requirement  
      £14.99 - Amazon
      https://amzn.to/3fWp7QL        

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Guidelines Privacy Policy Terms of Use