Which Wizarding Shop would you bring to the Muggle World?

xEmmaberryx

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I created anything (apologies for that, it's been chaotic). Since we liked the any object from the Wizarding World Post, I thought I'd do the same thing again, expect ask what shop you'd bring to the Muggle World.  The shop can be any mentioned in the books and films, from any alley or street, although for the sake of images, I am only uploading Diagon Alley photos.

Diagon Alley - December 2018

Before I reveal my favourite, here's a list of some of the shops I could come up with that you could use.

Diagon Alley

• Flourish and Blots
  • Ollivanders Wand Shop
  • Quality Quidditch Supplies
  • Eyelops Owl Emporium
  • Magical Menagerie
  • Terror Tours
  • Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor
  • Gamble and Japes
  • Slugs and Jigger
  • Obscurus Books and Whizz Hard Books
  • Sugar Plum Sweets
  • Madam Primperella's Beautifying Potions
  • Rosa Lee Teabag
  • Weasley Wizarding Wheezes

Knockturn Alley

• Borgin and Burkes

Hogsmeade

• Honeydukes
  • Zonkos

The shop I'd bring over, and it should be no suprise since I love it so much is...

Weasley Wizarding Wheezes

Weasley Wizarding Wheezes!

I know we have joke shops in the Muggle world, but WWW just looks so fun and colourful, and much better than standard Muggle shops. Plus, any joke shop that has products like U-No-Poo and little Umbridges flying around saying, "I will have order," is a joke shop for me.

What about all of you? I'd love to know.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xEmmaberryx

• ProfessorSnape

• Dumbledore

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I created anything (apologies for that, it's been chaotic). Since we liked the any object from the Wizarding World Post, I thought I'd do the same thing again

Mischief Managed! Hello Muggle (Guest!) Support our FREE community and continue viewing our forums by enrolling today to gain unlimited access to all of our magical features. Say ‘Aloho

Mischief Managed! Hello Muggle (Guest!) Support our FREE community and continue viewing our forums by enrolling today to gain unlimited access to all of our magical features. Say ‘Aloho

Posted Images

ProfessorSnape

Mischief Managed!
glasses2.png.e0998300a827d1fe3923e8e71bd26be0.png

Hello Muggle (Guest!)
Support our FREE community and continue viewing our forums by enrolling today to gain unlimited access to all of our magical features.

Say ‘Alohomora’ and come join us now!
You can enrol here | You can login here

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Headmaster
Dumbledore

Mischief Managed!

Hello Muggle (Guest!)
Support our FREE community and continue viewing our forums by enrolling today to gain unlimited access to all of our magical features.

• Thumbs Up 2
xEmmaberryx

Mischief Managed!

Hello Muggle (Guest!)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• ProfessorSnape
      By ProfessorSnape
      As there is a thread for top favourite 5 scenes, I thought I’d start one to find out which scenes were your least favourite. 

Here are mine in no particular order:

1. Start of the 6th film. I actually quite liked the setting of the scene and thought it was quite funny when the muggle shop assistant asks Harry, “Whose Harry Potter?”  But, I thought it was really silly that Harry asked her out when he is supposed to be mad in love with Ginny. This scene combined with the one in Weasleys Wizard Wheezes where Lavender says hi to Ron and Mclaggen looks at Hermione is a big clue that one of the big themes of this film is Romantic comedy.

2. The infamous shoe lace scene (Harry and Ginny). Enough said. 

3. The final Voldemort vs Harry scene. Personally, I was disappointed with the final duel. It was incredibly anti-climatic compared to the book. The way Harry reveals himself to be alive was so much better in the books (he casts protego just as Voldemort is about to attack Molly right after she kills Bellatrix). But even that aside, I was expecting Harry to tell Voldemort in front of everyone how Snape was actually a good person all along, etc... I know Harry made that little remark to Voldemort when they were alone (“what if the elder wand never belonged to Snape”) but I was hoping for something better and bigger with everyone watching and listening on as Harry revealed to Voldemort how Snape was working against Voldemort the entire time. Not only would it be a shock to Voldemort but also just as much to all the students/professors/etc.. which would have been a lovely moment for all the Snape fans. 

4. Ron Weasley’s behaviour in Goblet of Fire. This isn’t a criticism of J.K Rowling/director like the above 3 points but just dislike towards the character. I didn’t like Ron’s behaviour near the start of the film as he comes across as jealous and didn’t trust his best friend. Especially when he needed it most. Having said that, Ron’s behaviour in the following film more than makes up for it and is such an amazing scene [when Ron stands up for Harry in the common room near the start of the fifth film]

5. Rita Skeeter Scenes. Again, not criticising the author/director but I just found Rits Skeeter really cringy (which probably means that author/director did a good job haha). And yes, I found her more annoying than Umbridge. 

In the 7th book, I didn’t really like how Lupin was portrayed when he was trying to help the trio at Grimmauld place and then Harry turns him away. I’m not saying necessarily that Harry was wrong to turn him away but I don’t think Lupin should have done that in the first place. He came across as a wise father figure for Harry in the 3rd film so this was a stark contrast to that. 

Let me know what your least favourite scenes are. Thanks for reading :) 
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Are All 8 Harry Potter Films Coming To NETFLIX?
      Calling all witches and wizards, on January 15th it's time to go back to Hogwarts

All eight films will appear on the platform on 15th January, for all of its subscribers in Australia & NewZealand. The news was announced via Twitter with the simple message: “ Calling all witches and wizards, on January 15th it's time to go back to Hogwarts ".
      Unfortunately the series will only be shown on Netflix Australia & Netflix NewZealand ONLY - Sorry USA, Canada and sorry to the rest of us in the UK too!

It’s not the first time Harry Potter has been rumored for release on Netflix. The last big wave came in October when Netflix in France announced it would be streaming the franchise in November 2018. Many news outlets didn’t look very hard into the detail here and decided that everyone is getting the franchise. The main reason as to why the Harry Potter series isn’t coming to Netflix is simply down to licensing rights. In the US, UK and Canada the rights are most likely either unobtainable or far too expensive for Netflix to purchase.
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      All 8 Harry Potter Films Coming To NETFLIX

All eight films will appear on the platform on November 1, for all of its subscribers. The news was announced via Twitter with the simple message: “That’s magic".

Unfortunately the series will only be shown on Netflix FRANCE & Netflix BELGIUM - Sorry USA and sorry to the rest of us in the UK too!

• VoldyflakesBoggart
      By VoldyflakesBoggart
      Hi Everyone!

I want to hear what your top 5 favourite scenes are from the films! It's been so long now since the last instalment of Harry's story released so I'm sure you've all had a lot of time to think about it! Feel free to mention any of your favourite moments from the books too!

Here is my list:

5 - Lupin turns into a Werewolf - PoA
      4 - Harry hears voices in detention with Lockhart - CoS
      3 - Dumbledore vs Voldemort in the Ministry of Magic - OotP
      2 - Harry and Ron escape Aragog - CoS
      1 - The graveyard scene - GoF

Can't wait to hear your thoughts!
    • haeju_ahn
      By haeju_ahn
      So far, I only know Harry Potter from their films.

I never got into the books.

I wonder which book should I read first?

For a note, I don't mind not starting from the book one.

I just want to read the best written book in the HP series.

Which book do you think is the best?

I probably prefer more to a book with many characters introduction, or maybe characters deep study, I like dark theme, and maybe less fights.

My most favorite movies so far are Prisoner of Azkaban and Half-Blood Prince.

So, what do you think, guys? 

Please recommend me your favorite book in the series. Thank you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.