LunaLovegood17

Sirius Black was accused of murder, but he was innocent. Sirius was sent to Azkaban for 12 years. He escaped from Azkaban, though.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Deathly Hallowess

• Dumbledore

• LunaLovegood17

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sirius Black was accused of murder, but he was innocent. Sirius was sent to Azkaban for 12 years. He escaped from Azkaban, though.

Yep He did I feel so bad for him it must have been horrible staying in Azkaban for so long  

Though I actually have a wanted Sirius black poster on my wall lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• LunaLovegood17
      By LunaLovegood17
      Unscramble the title to make the headline of one of my old topics.
    • RosieKeane
      By RosieKeane
      A topic for us all to think about. Was Sirius a good father figure, or did he see Harry as a version of, his friend, James Potter. Was he a good guardian or was he more interested for Harry to be his buddy. 

I have seen evidence for both sides so I am intrigued to know your opinions. 
    • HufflepuffHeir
      By HufflepuffHeir
      I have always been curious about the functions of a time turner and if it affects someone’s age. 

For example... is Hermiome older than her actually age because of the use of the time turner in her 3rd year. I think she is, but only by a couple of months since she used it to turn back an hour or two to take extra classes.

Thoughts? 
    • xEmmaberryx
      By xEmmaberryx
      Small Moments in the Films You've Noticed

TL;DR: Are there any small moments you've noticed rewatching the films? 
      A lot of film teachers I've had, and other film students I've spoken to, whenever you rewatch a film you always notice something different. I had a film lecturer mention to their first year class at uni about a story I told her. I was rewatching Pan's Labyrinth for my coursework, and I noticed little motifs of the faun and the more adult themes that I hadn't noticed before. One of the students in her class said, 'I've already watched La La Land, so why do I have to watch it again?' It's just a moment that stuck with me, and even with the Harry Potter films, I've noticed small moments that I may have missed on first, or earlier viewing. 

Let me take you back to my first year at college. We had to analyse a sequence from a film, and I chose The OWL scene from Order of the Phoenix. I repeatedly watched this scene, and even now I would definitely go back and rewrite the essay (which on a slight tangent, I found yesterday). But what I noticed is the dialogue between the twins, which is almost drowned out by the fireworks and the Fireworks score playing over it. One of the twins (I think it's Fred) says, before releasing the dragon,
      Fred: Ready when you are.
      It took me a good seven or eight listens to hear it, and it's so subtle but works so well with the scene. Like it's all pre-planned except the grand finale. But I love how it's just inserted, like amidst all the chaos, they are still the ones to pull it all off. 

What are some moments you've seen from the films that maybe you didn't on your first few watches?
      I'd love to know. I'll share another one mine on this thread soon. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.