Welcome LucyMalfoy to TWWForums

Owl Post

Hello LucyMalfoy,

We're glad you received your Hogwarts letter via Owl Post. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to The Wizarding World | Harry Potter Fan Forum

1. Please introduce yourself below
  2. You earn house points straight away. To earn more simply participate within our community; you've just earned 5 for registering!
  3. Create at least 10 posts anywhere on the forum to be able to join your chosen Hogwarts House.
  4. Welcome message from Dumbledore; Privacy Policy, Rules and Guidelines
  5. What are forums and how do they work? (For Muggles)
  6. TWWForums House Points Explained
  7. About Us: Harry Potter Fan Site (community forum)
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Owl Post

• Dumbledore

• Maria Tereza

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Owl Post
      By Owl Post
      Hello LilyGrangerWeasley,
      We're glad you received your Hogwarts letter via Owl Post. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Please introduce yourself below You earn house points straight away. To earn more simply participate within our community; you've just earned 5 for registering! Create at least 10 posts anywhere on the forum to be able to join your chosen Hogwarts House. Welcome message from Dumbledore; Privacy Policy, Rules and Guidelines What are forums and how do they work? (For Muggles) TWWForums House Points Explained About Us: Harry Potter Fan Site (community forum)
    • Owl Post
      By Owl Post
      Hello Suvedha Suresh,

Please introduce yourself below You earn house points straight away. To earn more simply participate within our community; you've just earned 5 for registering! Create at least 10 posts anywhere on the forum to be able to join your chosen Hogwarts House. Welcome message from Dumbledore; Privacy Policy, Rules and Guidelines What are forums and how do they work? (For Muggles) TWWForums House Points Explained About Us: Harry Potter Fan Site (community forum)
    • Dale Smith
      By Dale Smith
      Hey wizard folk, im new to this forum, but in now way new to Potter!
      I had read the books before the movies came out and remember watching them all at the cinema (being disapointed).
      Trying to get my children to read them now aswell!

Have some questions about a book i have, nothing fancy, just confusing
    • Owl Post
      By Owl Post
      Hello Luna Lovgood,

• Joanna
      By Joanna
      Hello everyone!

I have been a Harry Potter fan for a long time and I’ve just joined your community. I’m not sure if this is the right forum to be posting in but I’m looking forward to exploring the page more! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.