Bunderlilys

Wand Cores

Bunderlilys

As we know the Mr. Ollivander we are familiar with only works with three kinds of wand core, unicorn horn, dragon heart string and phoenix feather but his father worked with many other kinds.  He tells us on pottermore these cores are the most reliable, but I think varied cores would be much cooler. I for one would love a mermaid hair core wand, or a giant squid tentacle core. What about a hippogriff feather core? Or a Sphinx hair core? The possibilities are endless! I decided early on in my business to create wands with unique and personal cores like these, visit my website to check them out! You can also view my collection on instagram or facebook. What do you think? Are unique cores better? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Sirius202
      By Sirius202
      Hi guys, I just found some new cool HP tribute, what do you think?

• Dale Smith
      By Dale Smith
      Cant get the image thing to work! Hope for help here! I have a fantastic beasts book, it has writing in it obvs but it seems more than it should be! My book is second hand from amazon so could be someone elses writing! Mine is the green covered one, hard back published 2012! Hope link works

• AnotherWeasley
      By AnotherWeasley
      Last night I had a dream that I was in some sort of tower and, on every level, was someone I had to fight.

On the last level, before the end boss, was Lucius Malfoy. He raised his wand, to curse me, so I punched him on the nose. It was effective, because he was unconscious right away. I grabbed his wand and, to test it, I used lumos.

I then ran up the stairs, to the end boss. The end boss was...

Mr. Bean.

When he saw I had a wand, he surrender right away though.
    • moonlightwishes
      By moonlightwishes
      I'm not talking about just the Harry Potter books, but in general. There are pros and cons to both such as hardcover books being heavier and sometimes harder to hold, and paperback books rip and tear easily. Even so, paperback books are easier to carry and hold, hardcover books look beautiful on the shelf and might be a tad bit more durable with books you know you're going to read over and over again.

I could compare all day, but if I had to choose, I'd pick paperback for the price and the fact that they're easier to handle. The only books I have that HAD to be hardcover are the Harry Potter books, because I'll be rereading those forever, and Harry Potter is just so special to me. The other series I have that is hardcover is A Series of Unfortunate Events, but that's really only because I can't find those in paperback.

This doesn't mean that I only buy paperback books. If I find a book I like and can only find it in hardback, then I'm going to get it because... books.

What about you? What do you prefer? Or do you really have no preference?
    • Lily Potter Jr.
      By Lily Potter Jr.
      Normally,  movie adaptations of books are not as good, but I have noticed some exceptions, like The Princess Bride, Movie: One of the best ever, Book: Not so good. Harry Potter books are way better, and the movies often mess up important scenes. Espeially kiss scenes. The one that was supposed to take place in the Room of Requirement took place in the Chamber of Secrets, and the one that was supposed to take place in the common room took place in the Room of Requirement. *sad sigh*

About Us

The Wizarding World | Harry Potter Fan Forums

A friendly and welcoming community for fans of Harry Potter! Quizzes, Earn Points For Your House, Competitions, Memorabilia, Fan Art, Fan Fiction, Pictures, Wallpapers and more!
TheWizardingWorld.co.uk is run by a group of dedicated enthusiasts on a not-for-profit basis.

Disclaimer

TheWizardingWorld.co.uk website are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by J.K. ROWLING WIZARDING WORLD which is a trademark of J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc or any of it's worldwide subsidiaries or associates. Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved..

Affiliate & Notice

TheWizardingWorld.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com/Amazon.co.uk

Note: TheWizardingWorld.co.uk claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise stated. Images on this site belong to their respective owners. If there is an image on this website that belongs to you and you do not wish for it appear on this site, please use the Contact Us button with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.