Argos Black Friday Toys Sale - Plus an Extra 20% off!

Dumbledore

• Headmaster

LEGO Harry Potter 76388 Hogsmeade Village - This is the first price drop on this set under £45, so an incredible deal for these well made buildings. Great for winter village displays too.
Fee click & collect at stores with stock, select Sainsbury's stores or can be delivered for £3.95.

Add LEGO Harry Potter 76388 Hogsmeade Village Visit to your basket, the price is £46 at Argos. Use code  TOYS20 to knock a further 20% off making it just £36.80, almost half price this amazing Harry Potter set.

279936291_Screenshot2021-11-24at16_56.27Large.thumb.jpeg.b161cddd40f1ebe88f9d755f79a812e1.jpeg

There are loads of cheap Lego sets! I’d be quick, too.

Lego Fawkes for £18.40

Lego Hogsmeade for £36.80

https://www.argos.co.uk/search/lego-harry-potter/?clickOrigin=searchbar:home:auto:lego+ha:lego+harry+potter

Use: TOYS20 to get the extra 20% off

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i have the Hogwarts express and the knight bus. sadly, my knight bus roled of my dresser and shadered. i have been wishing and saving up money for it ever since. ( yes i did try putting it back together, but i have some many spot's were things can role under and get lost in my bedroom, so i lost a bunch of pieces. "sigh".Hotel Transylvania Reaction GIF

9 minutes ago, Potter genius said:

i have the Hogwarts express and the knight bus. sadly, my knight bus roled of my dresser and shadered. i have been wishing and saving up money for it ever since. ( yes i did try putting it back together, but i have some many spot's were things can role under and get lost in my bedroom, so i lost a bunch of pieces. "sigh".Hotel Transylvania Reaction GIF

What pieces are you missing, can you list them? I can see if I can help. 

It was about a year ago from today, i put all the lego's in a bin with others and i got rid of the instructions (i know, shame on me). But thank you @ProfessorSnape for the request. i almost have enough money to buy it again also. (i was just being dramatic with the sad bat gif)

Best regards,

@Potter genius

• Thumbs Up 1