Professor Snape trending #8 on Twitter

ProfessorSnape

A bit random but I thought I’d share.9B3F57A1-29AB-4597-8534-1FC81AF83971.thumb.png.f226893c814e387ba8b5866db8fd3e45.png

6D091753-2A19-4364-BC6F-27880E4C6603.thumb.png.170f2eb429cec19164047582665c9725.png

Another completely unrelated event also happened a couple of days ago: 

F1C2F8EC-A741-425F-91E0-F0F1FA6B8E22.thumb.jpeg.70ff88e2c28e9dbbb9527150a80eb0b4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Headmaster

I love the KDX reply. Genius!

It seems Snape will always be around.

• Thumbs Up 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• ProfessorSnape
      By ProfessorSnape
      In the 6th film Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall and the trio are in Professor McGonagall's classroom discussing about the cursed necklace and Harry says that he is sure that it is Draco who is responsible for the cursed necklace and Katie Bell’s behaviour. Professor Snape says, "You just know? (sarcastically) Oh how grand it must be to be the chosen one..." Just a random thought that I had when I watched this scene but I'm wondering if Professor Snape is secretly impressed with Harry and how he's already figured out that Draco is up to something? Obviously Professor Snape and Dumbledore already know this but they can't reveal it to Harry which makes this scene all the more ironic because Snape is trying to ridicule Harry but I'd like to think he's secretly impressed. 

(Dramatic Irony is where the audience knows something that the character doesn't)

What do you think?
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Harry Potter author JK Rowling took to her Twitter and shared a Harry Potter fan video showing how Harry Potter would do his laundry.
       Recently, JK Rowling shared one such video by her fan on social media. In the video, the fan has shown his take on how Harry Potter would do his laundry.

In the video shared by JK Rowling, two fans are seen playing with a washing machine. The two boys are playing Hedwig’s theme from Harry Potter on the controlling buttons of the washing machine. They have also used the front loading door of the machine to play the tune. In the Harry Potter video, one of the boys is seen wearing glasses and a cape. At the end of the video, the boy wearing cape and glasses is seen getting behind a small cupboard under the stairs as the other one goes upstairs after locking the cupboard’s door.

The unique and hilarious take on Hedwig’s theme by these two boys is winning the internet. In the caption of the video, it is mentioned that the video took almost 5 hours to achieve perfection. JK Rowling talked about this in caption after retweeting the video. She said that it was definitely not a waste of 5 hours. Several fans commented that these boys would be in for a beating if their mom ever found out about this. A lot of fans praised them for their creativity and efforts.

Source:republicworld

• Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Are you looking for a new logo for your twitter or facebook account, or maybe for your website?

WE DO CUSTOM WORK TOO!
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      We have fixed the issue with Twitter, you can now sign in by using your Twitter account.

As you see by the screen shot;
      You can update your email address on TWW if changed on Twitter Use your Twitter profile picture as your avatar on TWW Use your Twitter cover photo as your cover photo on TWW
      To access the setting please go to your profile account settings found here
      https://thewizardingworld.co.uk/settings/login

Note: You can SIGNOUT at anytime from your Twitter account via your account settings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Guidelines Privacy Policy Terms of Use