Hi! :) New Memeber

Daniella9658

Hi! I'm Daniella, you can call me Dani. I'm new to this site and I'm excited to talk with more people who are interested in HP! Hope to meet some of you.

• Like 1
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daniella9658

• Dumbledore

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! I'm Daniella, you can call me Dani. I'm new to this site and I'm excited to talk with more people who are interested in HP! Hope to meet some of you.

Hello! What brought me here is that I am re-reading the Harry Potter books after 15 years. It was my favorite saga growing up, it made me love reading and I felt I would have a different perspective o

I have never been to the UK, its one of my top destinations when this crazy pandemic is over :) About Universal Studios, I think they now even have Gringotts! And you can drink butter bear. Which do

• Headmaster
Dumbledore
5 minutes ago, Daniella9658 said:

Hello and welcome to our community Dani, and thanks for joining.

What brought you to the site and what got you into Harry Potter?

Bonus Q: What’s your favourite piece of Harry Potter merchandise that you own?

Daniella9658

Hello! What brought me here is that I am re-reading the Harry Potter books after 15 years. It was my favorite saga growing up, it made me love reading and I felt I would have a different perspective of the books reading them now as an adult.

I joined this site to be able to talk more about Harry Potter's world :) I love discussing the books.

My favorite piece is a chocolate frog's box. I bought it in universal studios when the Harry Potter world was just opened and I couldn't believe I was there :P  I need to go back. I love the chocolate box because it's a really "common" thing that somehow made this imaginary world feel a little real.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Headmaster
Dumbledore
6 minutes ago, Daniella9658 said:

My favorite piece is a chocolate frog's box. I bought it in universal studios when the Harry Potter world was just opened and I couldn't believe I was there :P

This is on my list of places to visit, along with Japan to!

Residing in the UK helps as the StudioTour London is not to far from me. I’ve been 4 times, but I really want to experience the other tours around the world.

Daniella9658

I have never been to the UK, its one of my top destinations when this crazy pandemic is over :) About Universal Studios, I think they now even have Gringotts!
And you can drink butter bear. Which doesn't taste good at all, to be honest, but you can have a nice picture with it :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Headmaster
Dumbledore

First agree on the Butterbeer, not my thing at all!

We got the new Gringotts expansion this year, so we had to go visit again!

Here’s a few photos!

Recently one of our other members @xEmmaberryxvisited the tour, be sure to check her photos too!

Daniella9658

Can't see the pics, dont know why... :( I want to go see them all, will have to do a lot of convincing because my husband doesn't really care about HP. Before we dated he didn't even know who Voldemort was, lol. I had to explain it all to him everytime we would catch the movie on TV.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Deinerie
      By Deinerie
      Hello! My name is Deinerie but you can call me Dein or Erie. I am happy that I was able to discover this forum since I want to interact with Potterheads so bad. I am excited to learn more about this site and I am also very thrilled to make new friends. That's all and I hope we all get along well.
    • Daniella9658
      By Daniella9658
      Hello everyone!

I'm new to the site and saw this group as an interesting one as we are not that many people, so we can actually talk and get to know each other. Why don't we introduce ourselves?

I'm Dani. I am re-reading Harry Potter after almost 15 years. I read the books when I was the same age as Harry in each book and somehow it made me love it even more. Now I feel I can have a completely different point of view and that is why I am reading them again. Also as a little confession, even though I was OBSESSED with HP growing up I only read till the 5th book because I got tired of waiting YEARS for new releases. Now with COVID I decided it was the best time to read them all back and finally finish it :)

What about you guys? How did you end up here? What's your name and a fun fact about you?

Fun Fact About Me: I have a thing for naming my pets with harry potter names. My old dog's name is Ron but in spanish it means Rum, so people think I love the drink but actually its a HP reference :P
    • LilyGrangerWeasley
      By LilyGrangerWeasley
      My real name is Hailie, but my username is LilyGrangerWeasley. I am a huge potterhead and I am looking for new friends.
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Back to Hogwarts 2020 livestream - Starts at 10:30am BST - 1st Sept
      This year, the entire Wizarding World rallies together to bring you this extra-special livestream, full of activities, entertainment and famous friends. Watch this space - we begin proceedings at 10.30am BST tomorrow!

The 1st of September is a momentous day in the wizarding world calendar: this is the day the Hogwarts students return for a new term, catch the Hogwarts Express, while the first-years discover the castle for the first time. Though this year may look a bit different than in the past, the time has arrived to pack your trunk, ready your school supplies and prepare to go Back to Hogwarts - virtually! Enjoy our collection of features and activities to help make your celebrations as special as can be.

LIVE STREAM

FULL GUIDE
      https://images.ctfassets.net/usf1vwtuqyxm/4HQyWiuHv3K56sx3SdzSj1/50e42c8881d90a675c4dad9882b77f3a/BTH-weekend-guide-final-final.jpg
      News Source & Image Copyright
      WizardingWorld.com

WIZARDING WORLD TM and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WIZARDING WORLD Publishing Rights © J.K. Rowling WIZARDING WORLD characters, names and related indicia are TM and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      As Harry Potter fans know all too well, on 1st September, Harry Potter attended Hogwarts for the very first time – and we’ve all been celebrating this eponymous wizarding world calendar date ever since. Here’s how all of our Wizarding World friends and family are congregating for a digital celebration this year, and how you can join in at home.

This year actor Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) has created a magical video for all fans who are eager to return to Hogwarts.

Full Video:

uV0AcPGGCF5BWWSr.mp4  
      Wizarding World recently tweeted:
      "As we kick off the weekend celebrations ahead of the September 1st livestream, we’ve got a special message from @jasonsfolly, (aka Lucius Malfoy) for everyone planning to join #BackToHogwarts this year…"

Watch our first ever Back to Hogwarts livestream
      Over the past number of years, we’ve loved seeing fans flocking to London’s King’s Cross station to celebrate Back to Hogwarts day with a good old fashioned countdown. To reflect the Hogwarts Express leaving Platform Nine and Three-Quarters at 11 o’ clock sharp, visitors at King’s Cross famously count down to this magical time with a special annual get-together.

However, this year, the Wizarding World is asking fans not to attend King’s Cross station for the usual gathering. In the wake of COVID-19, we are asking you all to stay safe at home - but join us for a digital countdown all across the world instead!
      On 1st September, we will be hosting a Back to Hogwarts livestream, with special contributions from all across the Wizarding World family. Expect to see cameos from familiar faces from the Harry Potter films (such as James and Oliver Phelps, Jason Isaacs and Bonnie Wright) and members of the Cursed Child production, join us in a special Wizarding World trivia game, and see how fans around the world are celebrating Back to Hogwarts.
      James and Oliver Phelps, AKA the Weasley twins, had this to say about getting involved.
      “I’m so excited to be playing a part in the first ever digital Back to Hogwarts!’ James said. ‘2020 has definitely been a strange year and it’s really important that we all do everything we can to keep safe, including staying home. I hope fans will join us and keep the celebrations virtual.’
      Oliver Phelps added: ‘The Wizarding World fans are the greatest and getting the chance to share this special day with people all over the world is going to be brilliant. I’m really looking forward to everything this Digital Back to Hogwarts has in store and it’s a bonus that we can all do it from the sofa!’

Yes, wizards and witches may be wary of Muggle technology, but this is some very exciting Muggle technology indeed. The livestream will take place between 10.30am BST and 11.30am BST – keep an eye on the Wizarding World channels for further updates! Fans will be able to support the charity Lumos throughout the livestream too.
      Enjoy a weekend of digital activities before the 1st
      Before the big day itself, you can visit our Back to Hogwarts hub, which will magically begin to expand across the weekend of the 28th August. Just our little way of bringing you the magic of Hogwarts before the students even hop aboard the Hogwarts Express. Get ready for new craft videos, trivia challenges, quizzes, puzzles, Back to Hogwarts features, shopping guides and all the latest updates from our Wizarding World friends and family.
      You can also look forward to an upcoming Journeys to Hogwarts Soundscape: a Harry Potter immersive audio experience featuring all the sounds you’d hear on that iconic journey. More on that soon!
      While you wait for our festivities to begin, do sign up to the Harry Potter Fan Club where we’ll keep you posted on all the digital activities we have in store.
      Be part of the Class of 2020
      We may not have any Portkeys to hand, but there is a magical way you can connect with fellow Harry Potter fans this year: introducing the Back to Hogwarts Class of 2020. We’re asking fans, over 18 years of age in select countries, to take photos celebrating the wizarding world (this could be through cosplay, props, or even just drawing a lightning bolt on your head!) and submit them to us to take part in a magical mosaic. Your photo may even be projected at King’s Cross, combined with many more from fellow Wizarding World fans! You’ll be able to see if your contribution appears on our livestream on the 1st September.

News Source:
      Wizarding World

Images/Video - Copyright to WizardingWorld.com

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.