Do You Have a Wand?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Have a Wand?

• Yes, I have one
    • Yes, I have more than one
    • No, but I consider to buy one
    • No, I'm not interested

haeju_ahn

Do you guys have any wand? Which wand do you have?

I have Snape's wand. It's black and made from wood. I got it as a bonus from a magazine. It looks quite nice but sadly it's a little bit broken a little bit. I will attach the picture later.

I heard there's a wand made from silicone. There's also one that can produce light on the tip of it. Do you guys recommend it?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• haeju_ahn

• Dumbledore

• AnotherWeasley

• Lily Potter Jr.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve only got two; one of which is part of the Blu-ray set and that’s Dumbledore’s elder wand.   And Harry Potter’s wand which I got recently got from the Studio Tour London.  

Somewhat? I have a pen and a pencil that are shaped as wands.

Posted Images

• Headmaster
Dumbledore

I’ve only got two; one of which is part of the Blu-ray set and that’s Dumbledore’s elder wand.

D8BBD11D-1B46-4034-A45C-7F7635D33432.jpeg.210e5777aa726f71d066a54547666235.jpeg

And Harry Potter’s wand which I got recently got from the Studio Tour London.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • 2 months later...
AnotherWeasley

Somewhat? I have a pen and a pencil that are shaped as wands.

• Thumbs Up 1
Lily Potter Jr.

I don't have any of the character's wands, but my city used to have a Wizarding Weekend every year, and they had a wand shop, so I have a beautiful purple wood wand with leaves and flowers engraved in it. :glasses:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Muggle
      By Muggle
      Hi everyone, 
      I'm new here but I've just seen a Harry Potter CAR for sale on ebay that is ending soon so wanted to tell you all about it. I wish I could afford it but I can't so thought I'd share it with you. 
      It's the Ford Anglia style from the films and has loads of cool details. Couldron gear stick and wand indicators broom and potions on the roof, house colours inside and school logo on the front. It even has "HP" NUMBER PLATE! IT'S SO COOL!! 

Check it out:
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363090129920

Ps. I'm not great with technology so excuse quotes and spoiler boxes I was trying to upload a photo. 

• Bunderlilys
      By Bunderlilys
      As we know the Mr. Ollivander we are familiar with only works with three kinds of wand core, unicorn horn, dragon heart string and phoenix feather but his father worked with many other kinds.  He tells us on pottermore these cores are the most reliable, but I think varied cores would be much cooler. I for one would love a mermaid hair core wand, or a giant squid tentacle core. What about a hippogriff feather core? Or a Sphinx hair core? The possibilities are endless! I decided early on in my business to create wands with unique and personal cores like these, visit my website to check them out! You can also view my collection on instagram or facebook. What do you think? Are unique cores better? 
    • Terry mcmanus
      By Terry mcmanus
      In 2012 I purchased the amazing Harry Potter wizards collection DVD & Blue ray collection . The collection contains many amazing extras and goodies, one of these being a beautiful map printed in fabric, I have just noticed that the map has now gone very blurred as if all the colours have run and is very hard to make out. Please has anyone else had this problem or might know why this has happened ?
    • AnotherWeasley
      By AnotherWeasley
      Last night I had a dream that I was in some sort of tower and, on every level, was someone I had to fight.

On the last level, before the end boss, was Lucius Malfoy. He raised his wand, to curse me, so I punched him on the nose. It was effective, because he was unconscious right away. I grabbed his wand and, to test it, I used lumos.

I then ran up the stairs, to the end boss. The end boss was...

Mr. Bean.

When he saw I had a wand, he surrender right away though.
    • Half-Blood Witch
      By Half-Blood Witch
      Hello all ,

I was wondering if any of you have any wands and if you don't what ones do you wish you could own?

My other-half and I have a nice little collection going:
      - Voldemort
      -Sirius Black
      -Luna Lovegood
      -Gellert Grindelwald (the twisted wood one)
      -Gellert Grindelwald (The Elder wand)
      -Albus Severus Potter (Cursed Child)
      -Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy (Cursed Child)
      -Nicolas Flamel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.