LJB1701

Sainsbury's Travel Mug

Hola all,

I know this is my first post and I'm asking for something but I am really struggling to find a travel mug Sainsburys had for sale last year. It was a red ceramic mug with a black plastic lid that pushed into the top of the mug and had a sliding bit you drank out of. I've contacted Half Moon Bay and Sainsburys to ask if I could have the name of the supplier or if they did the mug but no luck. Has anyone else got the same mug by any chance and has the packaging to tell me the supplier or manufacturer? Thanks in advance for your help.

38 minutes ago, LJB1701 said:

Hola all,

I know this is my first post and I'm asking for something but I am really struggling to find a travel mug Sainsburys had for sale last year. It was a red ceramic mug with a black plastic lid that pushed into the top of the mug and had a sliding bit you drank out of. I've contacted Half Moon Bay and Sainsburys to ask if I could have the name of the supplier or if they did the mug but no luck. Has anyone else got the same mug by any chance and has the packaging to tell me the supplier or manufacturer? Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi and welcome to the site!

I actually posted a picture of a mug from Tesco today on our Twitter account, I have also posted other pictures from Sainsburys a year or so ago. I’ll see if I have them on my computer still.

In the mean time check out our photos. There’s a few!

https://twitter.com/metamorphmagu/status/1102995884227395585?s=21

Headmaster,

Thank you for the warm welcome. That's absolutely bloody cracking. I'll phone Sainsburys customer services in the morning and give them that product code, hopefully they will be able to find it from that. I'll be visiting here a bit methinks!

1 minute ago, LJB1701 said:

Headmaster,

Thank you for the warm welcome. That's absolutely bloody cracking. I'll phone Sainsburys customer services in the morning and give them that product code, hopefully they will be able to find it from that. I'll be visiting here a bit methinks!

You’re welcome! I try to take pictures of merchandise in supermarkets are it’s more affordable to most. Sainsburys will have more again this Xmas like every Xmas, it’s a good money spinner for them.

And thank you, we hope you do stick around. We haven’t been open that long but I want to make it a place to come, have a chat, share stories and post deals of #HarryPotter merchandise along with just generally having fun. 

Thanks for for stopping by and joining, if you could share the site with friends and social media, we would really appreciate it!

All the best!

17 hours ago, LJB1701 said:

Headmaster,

I know this is Tesco but is this anything like it?

18FF4EBA-FC3A-452C-8865-AD86888E24E2.thumb.jpeg.b5a7a274a1db8321d1d830d7ef17f94d.jpeg

B8530B20-409B-4808-AEE9-FE8C71E67396.thumb.jpeg.7274fdba10dee031df7b47f529da231f.jpeg

06604CFD-69AB-4503-B9A8-DCD6111959C3.thumb.jpeg.d8d66bdb7a76b41058ccdc56ae5203af.jpeg

Hola,

It actually looks like it's the first one you posted a picture of. I'm going to nip into our local Sainsburys later and see if I can get the manufacturer's details from another cup in there. Finding this thing is proving damn near impossible!