On 23/02/2019 at 18:23, 20somethingnewpotterlover said:

I am 27 and recently fell in love with Harry Potter after deciding to start reading the first book on my new tablet I got for Christmas. 

Hi and welcome to the forums

Sorry for the late reply, been feeling under the weather and only just got back online! Which tablet did you get for xmas and was it the films or the book that has started your love of HarryPotter?

On 23/02/2019 at 18:23, 20somethingnewpotterlover said:

I am 27 and recently fell in love with Harry Potter after deciding to start reading the first book on my new tablet I got for Christmas. 

Well, hello there!
tenor.gif?itemid=11723881

• Haha 1

Hello!

I'm older than you but have been obsessed with Harry Potter since it first came out. I must admit I've not read the books - I'm dyslexic and reading is not my strong point. My sister did read the first book to me though. I have seen all the movies so many times I usually can recite the next line! I usually watch them in order and as soon as I get to the evd I start all over again ... Anyqay welcome!

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, kaedequinn said:

Hello!

I'm older than you but have been obsessed with Harry Potter since it first came out. I must admit I've not read the books - I'm dyslexic and reading is not my strong point. My sister did read the first book to me though. I have seen all the movies so many times I usually can recite the next line! I usually watch them in order and as soon as I get to the evd I start all over again ... Anyqay welcome!

Have you tried the Audiobooks from Audible? They currently have an offer on. Plus Stephen Fry is amazing at doing the voice and really gets you stuck in!

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, kaedequinn said:

Not yet. I've had bad experiences with sudio books before but I'll give them a go! 

I'd recommend having a listen even if you just try a free trial!

There is an Audible sample on AmazonUK, under the book picture, you have a play button, click it and listen and see what you think.
https://amzn.to/2GWUoEK

• Like 1