Sign in to follow this  
Dumbledore

We're looking to grow our staff team and members!

Dumbledore

For a long time we've been a very small team, erm, ME!:default_rofl: 

staff.jpg.cd9e995c17fb677cc73b699d01038c26.jpg

In 2019 Kaede joined our team and has been extremely helpful throughout the year. 2020 is going to be a big year for us, we (I mean, me) have lots of projects in the works and many more on the horizon; of which all need talented and passionate Harry Potter individuals to join the team.

Are you driven by creating engaging posts? Do you want to impact the lives of 1000's of Harry Potter Enthusiasts, then this may be place for you.

If you know your way around the castle, grounds and the Slytherin Common Rooms without the help of the Marauder’s Map, then you might just be the muggle we’re looking for.

The warm welcome that our harry potter fans receive from all our staff makes a huge difference to their excitement and enjoyment of TheWizardingWorld Fan Forum.

If you have enthusiasm, personality and a flair for customer service, this could be the place for you. If you're interested in joining our magical community here at TheWizardingWorld Fan Forum, then please do get in touch by replying to this post.

cheer.gif.be2f2235234efd4406f8099f64f9c0a7.gif

Note:

Our staff members are the frontline of the team, and are responsible for meeting, greeting and assisting our guests/members upon joining and getting settled in.

Dumbledore
53 minutes ago, CODE_3CH0 said:

I would love to join up. 

Thank you for joining our magical site! We’d love to hear  some ideas to which we can improve our site.

NotACursedChild

What exactly will a person have to do in this team??

Dumbledore
3 minutes ago, NotACursedChild said:

What exactly will a person have to do in this team??

I'm looking for people who'd like to help in running the forum. Inviting people, create content that will engage people to join in and build conversations. Think of it as place to be and hang out and have fun.

Content is key, but I can't always be around. Fan theories is always good which @kaedequinn usually does. So right now it's all about spreading the word and getting people to join and start convesations, this will then help make the site active and we can go from there.

Gryffindorgirl

I would love to do this as I have a Harry Potter insta already! 

Dumbledore
36 minutes ago, Gryffindorgirl said:

I would love to do this as I have a Harry Potter insta already! 

I'll give you a message tomorrow!

xEmmaberryx

I'd love to do this, but I'll be travelling for about 7 weeks from Sunday. If there's still openings in November, then I'll be up for it. 

Dumbledore
24 minutes ago, xEmmaberryx said:

I'd love to do this, but I'll be travelling for about 7 weeks from Sunday. If there's still openings in November, then I'll be up for it. 

Of course!

The reason why I've been posting this is to find people who adore Harry Potter and would like a chance to help shape a community. Listen to ideas on how to improve the site, what features could we add, and to advertise the site and hope to increae our memberships.

I've been on a lot of Harry Potter Forums which are not optimised for todays standards which is why I've created my own community. I basically started this by myself as a project to see what I can do, but I run and still have a full time job and a misses to keep happy!

I have a couple of staff who've been extremely helpful since we've been open, but we are still at the early stages of the site and haven't been open that long!

xEmmaberryx
On 12/09/2019 at 17:59, Dumbledore said:

Of course!

The reason why I've been posting this is to find people who adore Harry Potter and would like a chance to help shape a community. Listen to ideas on how to improve the site, what features could we add, and to advertise the site and hope to increae our memberships.

I've been on a lot of Harry Potter Forums which are not optimised for todays standards which is why I've created my own community. I basically started this by myself as a project to see what I can do, but I run and still have a full time job and a misses to keep happy!

I have a couple of staff who've been extremely helpful since we've been open, but we are still at the early stages of the site and haven't been open that long!

Hey, so I'm back from my travels way earlier than I expected (thanks anxiety), so can I have information on becoming staff, please. :default_smile:

Dumbledore
1 hour ago, xEmmaberryx said:

Hey, so I'm back from my travels way earlier than I expected (thanks anxiety), so can I have information on becoming staff, please. :default_smile:

Afternoon,

I made a more in-depth post on the news section. I’m currently away but I have some posts which will go in a lot more depth.

Dumbledore
21 hours ago, xEmmaberryx said:

Hey, so I'm back from my travels way earlier than I expected (thanks anxiety),

I've got an hour today to spare.

So what happened on your trip? :default_sad:

Dumbledore
xEmmaberryx
On 22/09/2019 at 14:37, Dumbledore said:

Thank you! As soon as I meet the requirements I'll apply!

Dumbledore
1 minute ago, xEmmaberryx said:

Thank you! As soon as I meet the requirements I'll apply!

It's open with no restrictions, so apply! Unless you want to post around the forums :default_tongue: