NOTICE: Hogwarts Club Quizzes - Remember, you must be signed into the forums and JOIN the club of your choice in order to play 'club quizzes'.
Sign in to follow this  
Elenwe Caleste

Who Said It?

Who Said it?

This is a simple little game, where you can post Harry Potter quotes and the next person has to guess which character said it!

I'll start it off. :)

“I would trust Hagrid with my life.”

• Thumbs Up 1

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :default_rofl:

"You're a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant ... but scary,"

• Haha 1

Heehee, Ron Weasley about Hermione. :default_rofl:

“Funny way to get to a wizards’ school, the train. Magic carpets all got punctures, have they?”

Had to think about this one, but sure it was Veron Dursley (without looking it up, so NO cheating people!!!)

Next;
"Are you threatening me, sir?" he said, so loudly that passers-by actually turned to stare.

I'm not sure where that is from but I'm going to guess Harry to Snape ... Sounds like a conversation they'd have! 😂

"Ah, mail's here!"

Afraid not, it was Veron. When mad-eye spoke to him on the platform when they came to pick up Harry.

I think that was Ron?

Next;
"I'VE HAD ENOUGH, I'VE SEEN ENOUGH, I WANT OUT, I WANT IT TO END, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!"

Harry Potter!

“If being good at Divination means I have to pretend to see death omens in a lump of tea leaves, I’m not sure I’ll be studying it much longer!”

11 hours ago, Elenwe Caleste said:

Harry Potter!

“If being good at Divination means I have to pretend to see death omens in a lump of tea leaves, I’m not sure I’ll be studying it much longer!”

That was Hermione I guess

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

That was correct!

Another;
"The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by any invader. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing."

Professor Snape!

Can someone guess this one?

“Longbottom, if brains were gold you’d be poorer than Weasley, and that’s saying something.”

Draco?

"The thing about growing up with Fred and George ... is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve".

On 23/05/2019 at 18:48, Dumbledore said:

"The thing about growing up with Fred and George ... is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve".

I think Ron said that?

"They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot!" (This quote is from DH movie, not sure about the book!)

Think that was Prof. Mcgonagall, when filtch runs into the great hall. :default_rofl: