NOTICE: Hogwarts Club Quizzes - Remember, you must be signed into the forums and JOIN the club of your choice in order to play 'club quizzes'.
Sign in to follow this  
Elenwe Caleste

Dumbledore's Army

https://www.gotoquiz.com/which_dumbledore_s_army_participant_are_you

I found this quiz for dumbledore's army! Maybe we can add this to the club? Actually, maybe in this club members can also find out their patronus with a quiz? I'm sure there are some out there, I could look for one if it sounds interesting to you guys!

4 minutes ago, Elenwe Caleste said:

https://www.gotoquiz.com/which_dumbledore_s_army_participant_are_you

I found this quiz for dumbledore's army! Maybe we can add this to the club? Actually, maybe in this club members can also find out their patronus with a quiz? I'm sure there are some out there, I could look for one if it sounds interesting to you guys!

Interesting idea! I've requested this personality kind of quiz from the software maker and it's in his to do list. It's been requested by me and a few others so we're trying to get him to hurry up!! But, a brilliant idea.

• Like 1

Just to update, I've spoken the our software maker and he's incorperating these sort of quizzes in to the next release. Should be here within a month or two, but with that I can make these sort of quizes.

I thought of doing one for the sorting hat, but if people don't get what they want they wont like it, so with that in mind I'll be open to ideas of Quizzes. You could also make your own (similar to the one you've posted). Or have one for classrooms to tests peoples knowledge!!

• Like 1

Hm, yeah I don't know about the sorting hat one! Though I'm sure some people would really love to have that! That would be so awesome if we made quizzes for the classes. I think that's a great idea!

5 minutes ago, Elenwe Caleste said:

Hm, yeah I don't know about the sorting hat one! Though I'm sure some people would really love to have that! That would be so awesome if we made quizzes for the classes. I think that's a great idea!

Would you mind having a go to see how easy it is for you to set one up? 1 or 2 questions to see how you get on and see how it all works and then I can start making some? (Again for more testing)

There will be a new category called Classroom Quizzes/Exams for  OWLS and NEWTS and anything else.

1 hour ago, Dumbledore said:

Would you mind having a go to see how easy it is for you to set one up? 1 or 2 questions to see how you get on and see how it all works and then I can start making some? (Again for more testing)

There will be a new category called Classroom Quizzes/Exams for  OWLS and NEWTS and anything else.

You want me to try to make a class quiz? :)

Yea or a club quiz, I've added one for spew.

• Thumbs Up 1

Many thanks, a lot of this is testing and now that we have a few active members (thank you and to @kaedequinn):default_yahoo:I can start new things and trial them and change things around.

As above, just 2-5 questions to test, it can be quite time consuming, so no rush!

Would I also be able to share quizzes I find and are made elsewhere? :) Where should I put those?

e.g.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/soro24/this-harry-potter-would-you-rather-quiz-will-det-18kpfow0b1?fbclid=IwAR1JzjOpMip9Bdk7JPUti68enu2hsgij_n1P5t03R3o-7SYbdjhF_d_6x2o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dumbledore
      To start making your very own #HarryPotter quizzes for friends, family or just to share on social media, we'll take you through our very simple guide to get you started!
      You must also SET A TIME so think about how many questions you're going to have.

First of we need to click 'Create a Quiz' this can be found in the top navigation bar under 'Quizzes'.

After click 'Create a Quiz' you'll be brought to this next screen, here to can select which category your quiz will be place in.

Once selected, you'll have another screen to fill out the details of what your quiz is about. Examples could be; Harry Potter relationship quiz, or even a massive 100 question quiz, there really is no limit, only your imagination!
      Remember to give your quiz a title, some tags so people can find it, i.e. my harry potter quiz, Harry vs Ron, or questions relating to the books or movies. Also, upload a picture to be shown on the front page.
      NOTE: Please click 'GRADED MODE' - One right answer. Quiz will have a challenge time to be completed and the score will be added into the Quiz Leaders Ranking.

After you've imputed all of the details you can start to build your Questions & Answers.
      Notice: You must have ONE right answer and 4 WRONG answers.

You can have as many questions as you like but do think about the time. That's it! Once you're finished remember to click SAVE & FINISH!
    • By Alessio Cipollaro
      Ciao!!! sono un  italiano
    • By Dumbledore
      Smyths Toys: Wizard Training Wand - Dumbledore, Hermione, Harry Potter, or Lord Voldemort - Was £24.99 Now £17.99

Features
      Play in 5 magical modes Learn to cast 11 iconic spells Lights and sounds add to the fun Contents: A Wizard Training Wand and a spell training guide Batteries required: 3x AAA batteries (included) Product Description
      Learn to cast 11 iconic spells with the Wizard Training Wand! Designed to look just like Dumbledore’s Elder Wand in the movies, this interactive wand magically senses your movements for immersive Wizarding fun.
      Young witches and wizards can play in 5 different modes to practise their magic. Use the Wizard Training Wand to learn new spells in training mode, and then fine tune your skills in single or multiplayer practice mode. With motion sensor technology, your wand will recognise the pattern of each spell you cast and let you know when you’ve mastered the magic.
      Take on your friends in duel mode, or zap opponents in a game of Wizard Tag for more ways to play.
      The Wizard Training Wand features lights and sounds to add a touch of magic to each spell. The included spell training guide helps wizards in training to cast an adept accio charm, a stupendous stupefy and an expert expelliarmus.
      There are 4 wand to choose from in the Wizard Training wand series: Harry Potter’s wand (Ref: 166000), Hermione’s dragon heartstring wand (Ref: 166001), the Elder Wand wielded by Albus Dumbledore (Ref: 166002), and of course Lord Voldemort’s wand (Ref: 165999). Each sold separately.

To Buy:
      https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/search/?text=Wizard+Training+Wand+Harry+Potter
    • By Dumbledore
      Dumbledore's double (Harry Robinson) has passed away aged 87

Harry Robinson, who stood in for the Hogwarts headmaster in the second film of the series and appeared in every subsequent film, passed away on Monday. In a life lived to the fullest, he also treated the injured driver at the scene of the Great Train Robbery and later judged Oxford in Bloom. His wife of nearly 34 years, Sheilah, said he ‘made the most’ of his years, during which he also served with the RAF during the Berlin Airlift in 1948.
      She said: “He was just a lovely person and was always ready to help people as he did with Oxford in Bloom. He is sadly missed.”
    • By Dumbledore
      Quizzes is a fun (graded quiz - one right answer)
      With leaderboards, categories and a unique layout, The Quizzes is sure to be a hit with our members. 

A quiz is a form of game in which member attempt to answer questions correctly. It is a game to test your knowledge about a certain subject (our subject is of course: HarryPotter!).

We'll be working over the next few days to get the system setup and running, you'll be able to test and share out our quizzes as well as make your own!

About Us

The Wizarding World | Harry Potter Fan Forums

A friendly and welcoming community for fans of Harry Potter! Quizzes, Earn Points For Your House, Competitions, Memorabilia, Fan Art, Fan Fiction, Pictures, Wallpapers and more!
TheWizardingWorld.co.uk is run by a group of dedicated enthusiasts on a not-for-profit basis.

Disclaimer

TheWizardingWorld.co.uk website are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by J.K. ROWLING WIZARDING WORLD which is a trademark of J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc or any of it's worldwide subsidiaries or associates. Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved..

Affiliate & Notice

TheWizardingWorld.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

Note: TheWizardingWorld.co.uk claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise stated. Images on this site belong to their respective owners. If there is an image on this website that belongs to you and you do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail us with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.