Sign in to follow this  

Hello!

Today I'd like to know, how many of you took the Pottermore house quiz? Do you agree with the house you were placed in? Is that the house you were expecting / hoping to be in? How did you react to the house you were placed in? And, is that the house you are using on this site, or are you in your preferred house on here?

I took the quiz ages ago, and was not surprised to be placed in Hufflepuff. People have always told me that I am loyal and kind. When Harry Potter first came out, my siblings and I discussed which houses we'd be in. All my siblings told me I was a Hufflepuff! However, like a lot of people, we all identified with Gryffindor originally as the main heros are of course in Gryffindor. (I may also have had a crush on one of the main characters!) I would now place one of my sisters in Slytherin, and my other sister and brother in Gryffindor! 

I'm very proud to be a Hufflepuff! I know lots of people don't want to be in Hufflepuff, but I love being a Hufflepuff. I am almost 100% sure that if I placed that sorting hat onto my head right now it would not hesitate to place me in Hufflepuff! 

Interestingly I also took the Ilvermorny part of the quiz and was sorted in Thunderbird house, which apparently favours adventurers. I'd have preferred Pukwudgie House as it favours Healers, which I think better fits both Hufflepuffs and one of my preferred magical careers!