How Loyal Hermione And Ron Where Towards Harry And He To Them

John Stefan

I Was Aways Curious How Strong Was The Bond Of Friendship Between Harry Ron And Hermione? How Loyal Where Ron And Hermione - Especially Hermione Towards Him? To What Extent Where They Ready To Defend Harry When He Needed It? And To What Extent Was He Prepared To Do The Same For Them? Any Ideas And Thoughts On This Matter? I Would Be Really Grateful

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John Stefan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• John Stefan
      By John Stefan
      Happy New Year Everyone and Remember to stay safe from Covid - 19 and Not to use Polyjuice potion. I know that this is a very bad time for all of us but remember the song of the sorting hat " unite all the houses and we will fight as one." We must all be united in our fight against covid - 19 and take as many measures as we can in our daily lives to protect ourselves and others. I know that we are all afraid of Covid - 19 at times because of all the new variants but we need to stay strong for we all have a better chance of surviving Covid-19 if we all work together to stop Covid-19,  anyway that this is what I believe. And so this is the only advice I can give you and it all means in short to stay safe whenever possible. Anyway Have a wonderful year and remember never to use polyjuice potion. Also rememeber to keep watching the amazing Harry Potter franchise whenever possible and to read the Harry potter Books too as they are amazing stories.
    • John Stefan
      By John Stefan
      Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 1 and 2 quiz
      This is a quiz based on both Harry potter and the deathly hallows movies.
      Submitter John Stefan Type One Right Answer Time 20 minutes Total Questions 10 Category Harry Potter Movie/Film Quizzes Submitted 30/12/21  
    • John Stefan
      By John Stefan
      This is a quiz based on both Harry potter and the deathly hallows movies.
    • John Stefan
      By John Stefan
      What was it like to be taken to azkaban for the prisoners? What did the experience there and for what offences did they get sent there? And were they sentenced there always for life or only for a certain number of years? And if only for a number of years did the prisoners survive?  Also Why did the Ministry employ  the dementors as Azkaban guards and not actual people?
    • John Stefan
      By John Stefan
      Who invented wizarding law? Was it one of the four founders Of Hogwarts or someone else?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Guidelines Privacy Policy Terms of Use