PoiznAsh

I'm new and it says you will be sorted rite away, however I haven't been.  I also can't find the option to be sorted.

Thanks in advance.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoiznAsh

• Dumbledore

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm new and it says you will be sorted rite away, however I haven't been.  I also can't find the option to be sorted.   Thanks in advance.

• Headmaster
Dumbledore

Mischief Managed!
glasses2.png.e0998300a827d1fe3923e8e71bd26be0.png

Hello Muggle (Guest!)
Support our FREE community and continue viewing our forums by enrolling today to gain unlimited access to all of our magical features.

Say ‘Alohomora’ and come join us now!
You can enrol here | You can login here

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Caroline
      By Caroline
      Hi everyone,
      I am new here and I have some questions for you :)
      I am a student of German studies at the  European University Viadrina in Germany. I am very interested in the magical language of Harry Potter and for this reason I would like to be a part of your community and research your language in the forum. Unfortunately, I can not send you messages to get to know you and I don't know why :(. 

Could anyone please help me to  become a part of your community? I would like to do an interesting reserach project for my studies, which is also very important for me. Your forum seems to be the best for this. Your aktivity and creativity really impress me. 

Thanks in advance for  your help 
      Caroline

P.S. I am making this project together with my fellow student - Bella. 

• Bella
      By Bella
      Hello everyone!

I'm new here and I have some questions for you. 
      I am a student of German Studies at the European - University Viadrina in Germany.  I am very interested in the magical language of Harry Potter. For this reason I would like to be a parr of your community and research your language in the forum.  Unfortunately I cannot send you messages to get to know you and I don't know why.   

Could anyone please help me to become a part of your community? I would like to do an interessting research project for my  studies, which is very important for me.  Your forum seems to be the best for this. Your activity and creativity really impress me!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Bella 

PS: I am making this project with Caroline 
    • The Deathly Hallowess
      By The Deathly Hallowess
      Hey I'm new to this forum website and need help! I can't figger out how to get sorted into my house. Do you know how?
      Please help me!
    • Janplain
      By Janplain
      I come from the UK we have Houses within everyday school (though they were called forms) . Forms where based of who you were friends with rather than academics and made mornings at least a little more bearable. They are used for school activities such as sports ( but not PE) and for taking attendance etc.
      But to only stick to you form class would be a bad idea take Neville and Harry. Harry is much better at Defence against the dark arts and Neville is much better at herbology..... why are they in the same class for everything?  Wouldn't it make more sense after first year to set them into two classes as we know that there are at least two of every class of the main subjects?
      The most glaring problem in reality is that they are stuck in there house... we grow as people an as we get older our priority changes. I can imagine a lot of young boys believing that Bravery is the most important thing  growing to release loyat or ambition is better. Is it fair to categorise people at such a young age. Within the book you see that often people of the same houses stick together during adulthood and so it could have real life consequence (as real as a book).
      What are your thought? What would you do instead?
    • haeju_ahn
      By haeju_ahn
      'Hatstall' is canon.

What is a 'Hatstall'? It's a person that's hardly sorted into one of Hogwart's houses.

To simplify it, it's when you can't decide which house you're belong to.

In HP Wiki, it said that and I quoted:
      'A Hatstall was an archaic term for a student of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry whose Sorting took more than five minutes because the Sorting Hat found them to have a personality equally suited to different Hogwarts Houses.'

There are two types of hatstall: True-Hatstall and Near-Hatstall.

For example, Professor Mcgonagall is a True-Hatstall. It was because the sorting hat spent five-and-a-half minutes wavering between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw.

Harry is a Near-Hatstall. It was because he had a fight as the sorting hat wanted to put him into Slytherin when he wanted anything but Slytherin.

Known True-Hatstalls are Minerva Mcgonagall and Peter Pettigrew. True Hatstalls were rare, occurring around once every fifty years.

Known Near-Hatstalls are Harry Potter, Hermione, Neville, Gilderoy Lockhart, etc.

More info click here

So, what do you think?
      Are you perhaps one of the Hatstalls?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.