haeju_ahn

In context of relationship, what do you think love is?

Does it have to be romantic? Do we need to fall in love with that person? How does it feel to fall in love? What does a relationship require for it to work? Is love even important?

Tell me from your perspective...

What is love?

Edited by haeju_ahn
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deinerie

• haeju_ahn

• Janplain

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As someone who is Asexual, love is purely romantic. it is like having a best friend but deeper. I really don't understand the other type of love I am not attracted to someone because of how they look

In context of relationship, what do you think love is?   Does it have to be romantic? Do we need to fall in love with that person? How does it feel to fall in love? What does a relationship

As a person who has no experience with love, well yeah I think it's romantic. When I look at my parents and my friends having their partners, they're all lovey dovey so I think it's cute and romantic.

Janplain

As someone who is Asexual, love is purely romantic. it is like having a best friend but deeper. I really don't understand the other type of love I am not attracted to someone because of how they look though i can appreciate it. To fall in love is different for each person and each person you meet it is highly personal the feeling. 

Releships of any kind is communication and trust. Without these nothing will happen that, in my opinion, is meaningful.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Deinerie

As a person who has no experience with love, well yeah I think it's romantic. When I look at my parents and my friends having their partners, they're all lovey dovey so I think it's cute and romantic. Truly falling in love with a person is something you cannot force, I think you sincerely fall in love once your feelings are sure that you like that person to be with you, once your heart agrees that he or she is the missing piece to your life. Being in love, I think you'd be happy and stressed, or like you'd be flustered. It's something you don't expect so it might confuse you at first, you might feel like you want to puke, you'll tell yourself "oh, this is just stress". For a relationship to work, you need to be loyal and be responsible and true to your commitment with each other. Is love important? Well in a relationship, yes. I think it's an important factor in order for a relationship to work. Love is something that reminds you what that person means to you, so yeah I think that's love to me. (I'm pretty sure I said too much, again)

• Thumbs Up 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Yonatan
      By Yonatan
      Hello to all,

Like a lot of you here, I think i read the HP series about a million times. Just yesterday i read the Deathly Hallows and i was thinking: Why Harry didn't just destroyed  the cup when he was in the Lestrange vault in Gringotts? He had the sword in hand...

What do you think?

Thank you :)

• Lily Potter Jr.
      By Lily Potter Jr.
      I was pretty happy with J.K.'s ending to the Deathly Hallows, but I really wish that Luna and Neville got together. They were so perfect.
    • xEmmaberryx
      By xEmmaberryx
      Hey Wizarding Community.

I hope we're all coping as best as we can, and staying as safe as possible.

I got myself thinking about magical objects and inventions from the Wizarding World. And I wondered what object you would bring over from the Wizarding World to use in the Muggle World. It could be anything ever mentioned in the Wizarding World (yes, even a wand!).

I thought long and hard about this, but I think I'd go for the fireworks Fred and George use in Order of the Phoenix. Personally, I'd love to see if you could make a silent version of them, but I think they're so cool. Imagine if your neighbours get annoying - you can just silence them with a dragon firework.

I'd love to know what object you'd bring!
    • Renai Leeben Villanueva
      By Renai Leeben Villanueva
      Music can be seen around us. It differs from which country you belong. There are also a variety of music like Jazz, Pop, RnB and the likes. Music have so many uses in our daily life. It could be stress reliever, entertainment, etc. I want to know what type of music you listen to, which country does it come from, and who is the artist.

I'm gonna share mine. I love Western, K-pop, P-pop, and Christian Music. In Western, I like the boy group One Direction. I love the meaning of their songs and the tune is very relaxing. In K-pop or Korean pop, I like EXO though there are a lot of groups. I'm loyal to them. I love their songs because just by hearing it, you can know what it convey even though you can't understand the song. I also like the dance. P-pop or Pinoy pop, this is my country's own music. I like all Filipino artist, I salute them. I like the tunes and the message it convey. Christian Music or religous music. It gives me inspiration when I feel down. When I feel like nothing will be okay. These musics are my strength during my bad days. 

Here's mine now it's you turn
    • Renai Leeben Villanueva
      By Renai Leeben Villanueva
      Hey! I love of course the one and only JK Rowling because I was so inspired and awed by her works. I really really love  them a lot. I've read the battle between good and bad.

I also love Rick Riordan because of his Mythological works. I love myths so I'm glad to read his books

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.