Terry mcmanus

Fading Hogwarts fabric map in deluxe DVD box set

Terry mcmanus

In 2012 I purchased the amazing Harry Potter wizards collection DVD & Blue ray collection . The collection contains many amazing extras and goodies, one of these being a beautiful map printed in fabric, I have just noticed that the map has now gone very blurred as if all the colours have run and is very hard to make out. Please has anyone else had this problem or might know why this has happened ?

Dumbledore
8 hours ago, Terry mcmanus said:

In 2012 I purchased the amazing Harry Potter wizards collection DVD & Blue ray collection . The collection contains many amazing extras and goodies, one of these being a beautiful map printed in fabric, I have just noticed that the map has now gone very blurred as if all the colours have run and is very hard to make out. Please has anyone else had this problem or might know why this has happened ?

I’d imagine that it’s got warm and the ink has run. Fabric isn’t the best material for print in my eyes.

Got a picture of the box set?

Terry mcmanus

Thank you for your thoughts , I too thought something similar. It has been warm lately but I feel that as it was never stored outside the box set itself , it doesn’t look good on the box set  as a product.

I know it sounds crazy but I’m not sure how to attach a photo to this message , as my photo will not have an URL, or am i missing something. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Dumbledore

That’s ok, if your on you mobile (cell phone) then you can use the image uploader. It’s the same on the PC/Mac.

Step 1

3A6F4C41-AD7E-428E-A057-231894464F3B.thumb.jpeg.8e0a6441a56d64a1cbb029fdf04dabe2.jpeg

Step 2

70062DCB-E4D8-43AB-ABD8-A16EE422F104.thumb.jpeg.ca4576c323572c6011e8fd0e4a5565f5.jpeg

Step 3

EBB98B98-F5F8-43D5-9292-72E17C405D13.thumb.jpeg.100676168a4b3364d69659b2d1df9eae.jpeg

We’ll host the image until ‘you’ delete it. I do have a full guide on here. When I find it, I’ll link to it. 

Hope that helps.

Terry mcmanus

Sorry for the delay again, still struggling to attach a photo, I’ve asked lots of friends and they can not do it either. Thank you for all you help though I do appreciate it. 
Is this site free or do we have to pay a fee, I noticed a billing section ? 

Dumbledore
4 hours ago, Terry mcmanus said:

Sorry for the delay again, still struggling to attach a photo, I’ve asked lots of friends and they can not do it either. Thank you for all you help though I do appreciate it. 
Is this site free or do we have to pay a fee, I noticed a billing section ? 

Completely free and always will be. We may setup a VIP Support group for those who wish to donate to the up keep of the server if it grows popular.