Sign in to follow this  
LexMooreJones

I’m hoping to attend

LexMooreJones

Hi guys, my family and I are hoping to visit the studio tour for Hogwarts In The Snow this year but obviously with Miss Rona still at large; what is the likelihood that the tour will be reopened in time?

• Thumbs Up 1

AnotherWeasley

The first weapons against Miss Rona are made and are now being tested. With a little luck, they will be done by the end of the year.

You can always keep an eye on this page for more info on when they'll reopen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Dumbledore

Couldn't put it better myself. Even with our new 1M rule coming tomorrow I still can't see the studio tour opening up to the public this year. WB couldn't risk such a thing as so many tourist attend this attraction. I personally think they'll open up in the new year, to be completely safe. They could limit the numbers that come in and keep a distance measure in place but it would affect the tours openness to walk around.

• Thanks 1

xEmmaberryx

I can't see the tour opening much this year if everything does go back to normal. All I know is that they aren't currently doing ticket bookings for the rest of the year (see @AnotherWeasley's post with the link to the wesbite).

Obviously I know things can change, but I wouldn't count on it. Sadly.

LexMooreJones
On 23/06/2020 at 14:57, xEmmaberryx said:

I can't see the tour opening much this year if everything does go back to normal. All I know is that they aren't currently doing ticket bookings for the rest of the year (see @AnotherWeasley's post with the link to the wesbite).

Obviously I know things can change, but I wouldn't count on it. Sadly.

I suppose on the bright side it gives me time to save money for the shop, I plan on spending at least £1,500 on merch

xEmmaberryx
2 hours ago, LexMooreJones said:

I suppose on the bright side it gives me time to save money for the shop, I plan on spending at least £1,500 on merch

£1,500 damn. I mean having been several times I can see how easily that could happen. Definitely save up! You can easily spend £100 on professional photo ops alone.

Dumbledore
3 hours ago, LexMooreJones said:

Holy crap, that’s a lot! Think it’ll be cheaper to order online than the shop, it’s very expensive in there which has always annoyed me. I also most want to complain as it just doesn’t need the price to be marked up. The cheapest thing in there is a small bit of chocolate for £5 ($7), it’s crazy.

LexMooreJones
7 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

Holy crap, that’s a lot! Think it’ll be cheaper to order online than the shop, it’s very expensive in there which has always annoyed me. I also most want to complain as it just doesn’t need the price to be marked up. The cheapest thing in there is a small bit of chocolate for £5 ($7), it’s crazy.

Yeah I found that too, the main reason I wanted to purchase in store is simply for the experience of shopping, I planned on ordering robes before we go as we can then wear them to the tour and do shopping in our robes. I want a full day of HP role play haha

• Haha 1

Dumbledore
16 hours ago, LexMooreJones said:

Yeah I found that too, the main reason I wanted to purchase in store is simply for the experience of shopping, I planned on ordering robes before we go as we can then wear them to the tour and do shopping in our robes. I want a full day of HP role play haha

Have you been since they revamped it? 

LexMooreJones
2 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

Have you been since they revamped it? 

I’ve never been so this will be my first visit. I’m so excited to go, my husband was sorted into Ravenclaw recently and it’s just funny since his mother is called Rowena 😂. We’re going to definitely get our robes in advance 

• Like 1

Dumbledore

I went for the 4th time last September. First time since it was all upgraded with the new expansion. Some pictures here:

• Like 1

HecateHubble
On 26/06/2020 at 12:13, Dumbledore said:

I got some great Fantastic Beasts items and a reduced price the last time I was there. My favourite mug now is my red Witches Friend mug. Very 1920s. But the other Harry Potter merchandise is very expensive and some isn’t that great quality of I’m honest. I don’t like the designs of the confectionary. 

• Like 1