What One Object from The Wizarding World Would You Bring to the Muggle World?

xEmmaberryx

Hey Wizarding Community.

I hope we're all coping as best as we can, and staying as safe as possible.

I got myself thinking about magical objects and inventions from the Wizarding World. And I wondered what object you would bring over from the Wizarding World to use in the Muggle World. It could be anything ever mentioned in the Wizarding World (yes, even a wand!).

I thought long and hard about this, but I think I'd go for the fireworks Fred and George use in Order of the Phoenix. Personally, I'd love to see if you could make a silent version of them, but I think they're so cool. Imagine if your neighbours get annoying - you can just silence them with a dragon firework.

1505709628_dragonootp.thumb.jpg.38369813729661f03504dfec72760bac.jpg

I'd love to know what object you'd bring!

Edited by xEmmaberryx
Image needed to be added.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• haeju_ahn

• moonlightwishes

• xEmmaberryx

• Dumbledore

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite magical stuff is always the wand. I think it's really cool and really critical in casting a spell. The broomstick and invisible cloak are also amazing, but not as interesting has having a

It's got to be the invisibility cloak, so many uses!

Posted Images

haeju_ahn

My favorite magical stuff is always the wand. I think it's really cool and really critical in casting a spell. The broomstick and invisible cloak are also amazing, but not as interesting has having a wand. Hmm but maybe I'll have a different answer in the future 🙄

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1
  • Headmaster
Dumbledore

It's got to be the invisibility cloak, so many uses!

• Like 1
moonlightwishes

I would also have to say a wand. I could think of so many ways I'd use it.

• 2 weeks later...
Lily Potter Jr.

So boring, but a wand, for it's many uses

haeju_ahn
On 27/04/2020 at 06:44, moonlightwishes said:

I would also have to say a wand. I could think of so many ways I'd use it.

On 12/05/2020 at 04:41, Lily Potter Jr. said:

So boring, but a wand, for it's many uses

We're the first brother from the Deathly Hallows story lol. An elder wand person.

moonlightwishes
8 hours ago, haejuahn said:

We're the first brother from the Deathly Hallows story lol. An elder wand person.

Yes! I just wouldn't use it to start duels with people, and I would really be discreet about it.

• 5 months later...
Deinerie

It would be the broomstick since I like the idea of flying. Or the invisibility cloak, it would be very useful. 

Firefox

I would love to have a Deluminator. Imagine being able to just get rid of any light with a simple click--awesome, yes?  Since I'm one for not liking a lot of light, it would be perfect for me, I think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• xEmmaberryx
      By xEmmaberryx
      I'm not sure if the rest of the world has this, but in the UK the clocks change twice a year. They went back today. 

I had a random thought: What would happen if someone used a time turner at the exact moment the clocks turned back? And I mean just one turn, not the three like Hermione did. Would they go back two hours or just one with the rest of the world? Would it be the same if clocks went forwards? Would they be catching up two hours rather than one? 

It makes me want to know more of the mechanics and science behind time turners, but I thought it would be an interesting set of questions to share with the forum.
    • haeju_ahn
      By haeju_ahn
      In context of relationship, what do you think love is?

Does it have to be romantic? Do we need to fall in love with that person? How does it feel to fall in love? What does a relationship require for it to work? Is love even important?

Tell me from your perspective...

What is love?
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Funko New York Comic Con 2020 Reveals: Wizarding World of Harry Potter - The Burrow and Ron At World Cup.

this new Pop! collectible will be available online from Funko.com and from a shared retailer that will be named later.  As always, stay tuned for more information about this great new NYCC Exclusive and be sure to check back!

Adding to the World Cup set is Ron Weasley from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire who will now join Harry and his sibling with exclusives. This just leaves Hermione left to complete the set so be on the look out for her next time. Fans will also be getting the Weasley house also know as The Burrow as a Funko Pop Town. The Pop Town will come with Ron's Mom, Molly Weasley and a must have for any fan of the Wizarding World.

The Funko Virtual Con 4.0 has been officially announced and that means a new selection of Funko Pops is being revealed for the event.

Just like San Diego Comic Con, these will all be released on the Funko-Shop in one big event. 

New York Comic Con 2020 was expected to between October 8-11, 2020 so expect a Funko-Shop launch around then here. Most shared exclusives will most likely launch online at 12:01 October 9th as well as in-store that day while other online releases will happen throughout the day with Amazon, Entertainment Earth, and Walgreens.
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Rumoured Sets for 2021

Four new classrooms in books
      We currently know of a total of five new sets that will appear in the first half of 2021. In this post we want to describe in more detail which sets are involved.

Instead of other play sets with which you can expand your own Wizarding World, such as the Gringotts Bank, which is desired by many fans and unfortunately missing in Diagon Alley, there will be four buildable textbooks in the first half of the year.

All four LEGO Harry Potter 2021 sets will be released on January 19, 2021 and cost €29.99 euros each.
      76382 Textbook with Transformation Classroom
      The school subject transformation is known to be taught by Professor Minerva McGonagall. In addition to the Gryffindor Head of House with a black hat and green cape, the set also includes Ron and Hermione with short legs and gray sweaters. The book is brown-orange.
      When opened, the book contains a school desk, a cupboard, a chest, a book, the teacher's desk, a toad, a rat, a blackboard, and windows and paintings depicted with stickers.
      76383 Textbook with Potions Classroom
      The green book of the House of Slytherin contains Professor Severus Snape in a black robe with a purple shirt, Draco Malfoy and Seamus Finnigan, both with short legs.
      The Potions classroom consists of a table with kettles, an armchair, a blackboard, several shelves, a textbook and stickers to represent vaults and walls.
      76384 Textbook with herbalism classroom
      The Hufflepuff House is under Professor Pomona Sprout. In this yellow book, the Head of House with dual-molded legs is included, as is Neville with short legs and another student who could be Cedric Diggory. Both are equipped with earmuffs placed around their necks and appropriate work clothes.
      The classroom is a mock greenhouse with eight windows and a glass door. It contains two beds, a tap, a table, a cupboard and a book. Masonry and plants are also represented here by stickers.
      76385 Textbook with Magic Art Classroom
      The blue Ravenclaw book contains the magic classroom . The matching Head of House Professor Filius Flitwick appears here for the first time with his appearance, as it was seen in the first two Harry Potter films. Instead of a brown mustache and brown hair, this figure has a white beard and a bald head. The two included students are Harry Potter and Cho Chang, each with short legs.
      In addition to the teacher's desk, the open classroom also contains two school desks with overlying springs, a chest, a display cabinet, a blackboard and shelves. Windows and wall paneling are shown here by stickers.
      31201 Hogwarts coat of arms mosaic
      After Star Wars and Marvel Super Heroes got their own mosaic in 2020, the next LEGO license will receive an arts implementation next year. With the 31201 set, the coats of arms of the four houses appear as a mosaic to build yourself.
      Information is subject to change, any changes, and we'll update this topic... So, get saving!
      All LEGO Harry Potter 2021 novelties for the first half of the year
      75382 Textbook with metamorphosis classroom? €29.99 19/01/2021 75383 Textbook with Potions classroom? €29.99 19/01/2021 75384 Textbook with herbalism classroom? €29.99 19/01/2021 75385 Textbook with magic classroom? €29.99 19/01/2021 31201 Harry Potter Hogwarts Crests? €119.99 19/01/2021        

• Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      If you're a fan of Harry Potter you might want to head to your nearest B&M. They're now stocking face coverings in a Harry Potter style for just £2.50 each. With masks now mandatory in shops and some schools, the budget retailer is selling the masks in the gift aisle at stores up and down the country.

Each face covering is described as 'one size fits most', the Harry Potter masks are adorned with the Hogwarts crest.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.