Crocs77

Parvati and who?

Crocs77

So, It’s known that Parvati Patil och Lavender Brown are like best friends. But in the films lavender brown looks like padma patil?!?! An example: In the fifth movie, on the dada lesson with slytherin, Parvati and ”Padma” is sitting next to each other in the front row? Padma is wearing a gryffindor cloak-thing on a gryffindore-slytherin lesson? Yes of course this is suppose to be lavender brown but why does she look exactly like her best friend? This was a messy text, but why does Lavender Brown look like Padma Patil in all films except hbp and dh??

• Thumbs Up 1

Dumbledore

It's just the way the producers made the films. There are so many changes from the books, even as simple as other characters saying different lines. But we don't actually meet Lavender until the 6th film, she doesn't appear at all in any other previous movies. It's pretty messy are hard to follow. Because in the 5th movie, Ron should've joined the quidditch team as per the book, but we know this happens in the 6th movie.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• DearDiary777
      By DearDiary777
      Hi, this is my first thing for the introduction, and I just want to say that, Harry Potter is really the best thing I’ve ever read and the movies were quite good, so I just wanted to say that Harry Potter for me is just lovely, I love that they all ended up happily ever after, after everything they had to go through, I feel as though that implies that there is always light at the end of the tunnel, idk, anyway if anybody sees this then hi!!!
    • VoldyflakesBoggart
      By VoldyflakesBoggart
      Hi Everyone!

I want to hear what your top 5 favourite scenes are from the films! It's been so long now since the last instalment of Harry's story released so I'm sure you've all had a lot of time to think about it! Feel free to mention any of your favourite moments from the books too!

Here is my list:

5 - Lupin turns into a Werewolf - PoA
      4 - Harry hears voices in detention with Lockhart - CoS
      3 - Dumbledore vs Voldemort in the Ministry of Magic - OotP
      2 - Harry and Ron escape Aragog - CoS
      1 - The graveyard scene - GoF

Can't wait to hear your thoughts!
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      What are your favourite scenes in the Harry Potter films?

One of mine (as I have many) is the Mirror of Erised; probably one of the best scenes for me out of the whole series. There are a very few scenes where we get to see Harry’s parents and the emotions on Harry’s face, his longing for his parents. The way his mother Lily, looks at him, the way he stretches his hand to hold her, the way she smiles lovingly at him.

What's yours?
    • Jesse Tman
      By Jesse Tman
      Hello fellow HP fans, 

I have been storing the box that the original Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince books were shipped to the bookstore in my home town. It has sentimental value to me but I wanted to see if anyone would potentially purchase such a piece of Potter memorabilia. Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers, 
      Jesse

• PinkDeadly12
      By PinkDeadly12
      Recent addition to my Harry Potter collection. :)

About Us

The Wizarding World | Harry Potter Fan Forums

A friendly and welcoming community for fans of Harry Potter! Quizzes, Earn Points For Your House, Competitions, Memorabilia, Fan Art, Fan Fiction, Pictures, Wallpapers and more!
TheWizardingWorld.co.uk is run by a group of dedicated enthusiasts on a not-for-profit basis.

Disclaimer

TheWizardingWorld.co.uk website are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by J.K. ROWLING WIZARDING WORLD which is a trademark of J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc or any of it's worldwide subsidiaries or associates. Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved..

Affiliate & Notice

TheWizardingWorld.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com/Amazon.co.uk

Note: TheWizardingWorld.co.uk claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise stated. Images on this site belong to their respective owners. If there is an image on this website that belongs to you and you do not wish for it appear on this site, please use the Contact Us button with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.