Crocs77

So, It’s known that Parvati Patil och Lavender Brown are like best friends. But in the films lavender brown looks like padma patil?!?! An example: In the fifth movie, on the dada lesson with slytherin, Parvati and ”Padma” is sitting next to each other in the front row? Padma is wearing a gryffindor cloak-thing on a gryffindore-slytherin lesson? Yes of course this is suppose to be lavender brown but why does she look exactly like her best friend? This was a messy text, but why does Lavender Brown look like Padma Patil in all films except hbp and dh??

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crocs77

• Dumbledore

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, It’s known that Parvati Patil och Lavender Brown are like best friends. But in the films lavender brown looks like padma patil?!?! An example: In the fifth movie, on the dada lesson with slytherin

• Headmaster
Dumbledore

It's just the way the producers made the films. There are so many changes from the books, even as simple as other characters saying different lines. But we don't actually meet Lavender until the 6th film, she doesn't appear at all in any other previous movies. It's pretty messy are hard to follow. Because in the 5th movie, Ron should've joined the quidditch team as per the book, but we know this happens in the 6th movie.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• haeju_ahn
      By haeju_ahn
      So far, I only know Harry Potter from their films.

I never got into the books.

I wonder which book should I read first?

For a note, I don't mind not starting from the book one.

I just want to read the best written book in the HP series.

Which book do you think is the best?

I probably prefer more to a book with many characters introduction, or maybe characters deep study, I like dark theme, and maybe less fights.

My most favorite movies so far are Prisoner of Azkaban and Half-Blood Prince.

So, what do you think, guys? 

Please recommend me your favorite book in the series. Thank you!
    • Muggle
      By Muggle
      Hi everyone, 
      I'm new here but I've just seen a Harry Potter CAR for sale on ebay that is ending soon so wanted to tell you all about it. I wish I could afford it but I can't so thought I'd share it with you. 
      It's the Ford Anglia style from the films and has loads of cool details. Couldron gear stick and wand indicators broom and potions on the roof, house colours inside and school logo on the front. It even has "HP" NUMBER PLATE! IT'S SO COOL!! 

Check it out:
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363090129920

Ps. I'm not great with technology so excuse quotes and spoiler boxes I was trying to upload a photo. 

• Dale Smith
      By Dale Smith
      Hey wizard folk, im new to this forum, but in now way new to Potter!
      I had read the books before the movies came out and remember watching them all at the cinema (being disapointed).
      Trying to get my children to read them now aswell!

Have some questions about a book i have, nothing fancy, just confusing
    • Sheila Kiernan
      By Sheila Kiernan
      Hi everyone! We all know the Harry Potter movies are great, but if you had to choose just one to get rid of, which would it be and why?
    • Joe
      By Joe
      Hi there! 
      Ive built a shed/pub in my garden and obviously has to be Harry Potter themed!
      I am trying to figure out a name for it and would love some ideas/input! 
      so far we have ;
      The Wand and Horcrux 
      The Screaming Mandrake 
      The Sorting Hat 
      The Loyal Phoenix 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.