• Headmaster
Dumbledore

Fantastic Beasts 3 is  to be released in two parts with the first one being set to release in sometime in November 2021 with Brazil’s Rio de Janeiro confirmed to be the main shooing location. J.K. Rowling herself teased last year. While we don’t yet know the exact year of the film’s setting, Rowling’s tweet indicates it will be during the 1930s.

FB3.jpg.bb575367c892ea1fad4c4fabc8727624.jpg

Set to return are:

• Eddie Redmayne as Newt Scamander
  • Jude Law as Albus Dumbledore
  • Johnny Depp as Gellert Grindelwald
  • Ezra Miller (Credence / Aurelius Dumbledore)
  • Alison Sudol (Queenie Goldstein)
  • Dan Fogler (Jacob Kowalski)
  • Katherine Waterston (Tina Goldstein)

Wizarding World (that replaced Pottermore), announced Fantastic Beasts 3 has been officially greenlit, “with production confirmed to start in Spring 2020.” There was also a report that the next movie may include a lot more of Hogwarts and Jude Law's Albus Dumbledore, which may have been a hint to the third movie adding more emphasis on what Harry Potter fans like.

When will we see Fantastic Beasts 3 trailer?

We probably won’t get a teaser until early 2021, with a full trailer following sometime after that.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The girl who lived

• Dumbledore

• Half-Blood Witch

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mischief Managed! Hello Muggle (Guest!) Support our FREE community and continue viewing our forums by enrolling today to gain unlimited access to all of our magical features. Say ‘Aloho

Mischief Managed! Hello Muggle (Guest!) Support our FREE community and continue viewing our forums by enrolling today to gain unlimited access to all of our magical features. Say ‘Aloho

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• The Deathly Hallowess
      By The Deathly Hallowess
      Would you rather go to? Warner bros studios in London or The wizarding world of harry potter in Florida?

Personally I can't decide... Warner bros is the most likely to happen as its easier to get to but I'd still love to go to both. p.s. I kinda wish I could live at The wizarding world of Harry Potter.
    • Janplain
      By Janplain
      I think personally I think in the class in the Order of the Phoenix I would be pretty good at protronous because happy memories are my thing. But I have no aim so I would suck at dueling. 

In the Battle at hogwarts I would probably try to help the young kids leave and help Madam Pomfrey.
      What would you do?  
    • Caroline
      By Caroline
      Hi everyone ,
      I am new here and I have some questions for you. I am a student of German Studies at the European University Viadrina in Germany. Bella ( my fellow student) and I are very interested in the magical language of Harry Potter for this reason we would to be a part of your community and research your language in the forum. It would be great if you agree for a short interview with Bella and me  (max. 10 minutes) Please let us know in the comments if you are interested and we will decide on a date together. I would organize then a zoom - meeting. 

Don't worry the results of the interview will be anonym. During the interview you also don' t have to turn you camera on if it is uncomfortable for you. (ofcourse it would be very nice if you turn it on, we would get to know each other better). 

This project is very important for me and your forum seems the best for this. Your aktivity and creativity really impress me. 

Thanks in advance for your help 
      Caroline 

• Bella
      By Bella
      Hi everyone  
      I'm new here and I have some questions for you. 
      I am a student of German Studies at the European - University Viadrina in Germany.

Caroline (my fellow student)and I are  very interested in the magical language of Harry Potter. For this reason we would like to be a part of your community and research your language in the forum.
      It would be great if you agree for a short interview with us (max. 10 minutes). 
      Please let us know in the comments if you are interested and we will decide on a date together. We would organize then a ZOOM - Meeting.

PS Don't worry the results of the interview will be anonym. During the interview you also don't have to turn your camera on, if it's uncomfortable for you. (of course it would be very nice if you turn it on - we would get to know each other better then).  This project is very important for me and your forum seems to be the best for this. Your activity and creativity really impress me!

Thanks in advance for your help! 
      Bella
    • Caroline
      By Caroline
      Hi everyone,
      I am new here and I have some questions for you :)
      I am a student of German studies at the  European University Viadrina in Germany. I am very interested in the magical language of Harry Potter and for this reason I would like to be a part of your community and research your language in the forum. Unfortunately, I can not send you messages to get to know you and I don't know why :(. 

Could anyone please help me to  become a part of your community? I would like to do an interesting reserach project for my studies, which is also very important for me. Your forum seems to be the best for this. Your aktivity and creativity really impress me. 

Thanks in advance for  your help 
      Caroline

P.S. I am making this project together with my fellow student - Bella. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.