Dumbledore's Army

Elenwe Caleste

Elenwe Caleste

https://www.gotoquiz.com/which_dumbledore_s_army_participant_are_you

I found this quiz for dumbledore's army! Maybe we can add this to the club? Actually, maybe in this club members can also find out their patronus with a quiz? I'm sure there are some out there, I could look for one if it sounds interesting to you guys!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elenwe Caleste

• Dumbledore

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting idea! I've requested this personality kind of quiz from the software maker and it's in his to do list. It's been requested by me and a few others so we're trying to get him to hurry up!! B

Just to update, I've spoken the our software maker and he's incorperating these sort of quizzes in to the next release. Should be here within a month or two, but with that I can make these sort of qui

Yea or a club quiz, I've added one for spew.

• Headmaster
Dumbledore
4 minutes ago, Elenwe Caleste said:

https://www.gotoquiz.com/which_dumbledore_s_army_participant_are_you

I found this quiz for dumbledore's army! Maybe we can add this to the club? Actually, maybe in this club members can also find out their patronus with a quiz? I'm sure there are some out there, I could look for one if it sounds interesting to you guys!

Interesting idea! I've requested this personality kind of quiz from the software maker and it's in his to do list. It's been requested by me and a few others so we're trying to get him to hurry up!! But, a brilliant idea.

• Like 1
  • Headmaster
Dumbledore

Just to update, I've spoken the our software maker and he's incorperating these sort of quizzes in to the next release. Should be here within a month or two, but with that I can make these sort of quizes.

I thought of doing one for the sorting hat, but if people don't get what they want they wont like it, so with that in mind I'll be open to ideas of Quizzes. You could also make your own (similar to the one you've posted). Or have one for classrooms to tests peoples knowledge!!

• Like 1
Elenwe Caleste

Hm, yeah I don't know about the sorting hat one! Though I'm sure some people would really love to have that! That would be so awesome if we made quizzes for the classes. I think that's a great idea!

• Headmaster
Dumbledore
5 minutes ago, Elenwe Caleste said:

Hm, yeah I don't know about the sorting hat one! Though I'm sure some people would really love to have that! That would be so awesome if we made quizzes for the classes. I think that's a great idea!

Would you mind having a go to see how easy it is for you to set one up? 1 or 2 questions to see how you get on and see how it all works and then I can start making some? (Again for more testing)

There will be a new category called Classroom Quizzes/Exams for  OWLS and NEWTS and anything else.

Elenwe Caleste
1 hour ago, Dumbledore said:

Would you mind having a go to see how easy it is for you to set one up? 1 or 2 questions to see how you get on and see how it all works and then I can start making some? (Again for more testing)

There will be a new category called Classroom Quizzes/Exams for  OWLS and NEWTS and anything else.

You want me to try to make a class quiz? :)

• Headmaster
Dumbledore

Many thanks, a lot of this is testing and now that we have a few active members (thank you and to @kaedequinn):default_yahoo:I can start new things and trial them and change things around.

As above, just 2-5 questions to test, it can be quite time consuming, so no rush!

Elenwe Caleste

Would I also be able to share quizzes I find and are made elsewhere? :) Where should I put those?

e.g.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/soro24/this-harry-potter-would-you-rather-quiz-will-det-18kpfow0b1?fbclid=IwAR1JzjOpMip9Bdk7JPUti68enu2hsgij_n1P5t03R3o-7SYbdjhF_d_6x2o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Potential spin-off could focus on the years between ‘Fantastic Beasts’ and ‘Harry Potter’
      Warner Bros. is participating in the developing of the new show which will be set between the Fantastic Beasts films time frame and the Harry Potter series time frame, with a focus on young Dumbledore and his adventures!
      According to We Got This Covered, the idea for a spin-off series focusing on Albus Dumbledore’s younger years is being considered at the streaming service.

With the reports still yet to be confirmed, if they are true, it is unlikely that the series would be coming to screens anytime soon.
      However, the report stated that the show’s production won’t happen until the end of the Fantastic Beasts franchise. The Harry Potter spinoff’s third movie is in the middle of preparations for filming. It has a tentative November 2021 theater release date. The original production date was slated for March 2020, but then the pandemic struck.

• Jeremy Peter Thornburn
      By Jeremy Peter Thornburn
      Slytherin could of Killed the origional oldest peverel hence how he was one of the greatest of his time. Also why slytherin has a large connection with dark witches and wizards. He was the middle brother and before falling to the stone took the wand from his oldest brother because he was the one that killed the woman that he loved. And when killing himself the stone was passed to his kin aswell as the wand.   the elder wand given Ended up being given away to gregorovitch as voldemorts mother was a squib when it came to her and she was trying to protect her son from people who would see him dead if found out who his real father was. So  no need of a wand. Hence why gridlewald stole it from gregorovitch and became all powerful. Hence why the trail for the wand is so easy for voldemort to follow. He knows it was in his family because he had information from snakes in which slytherin was famous for. Ther other theory for this is that before nagini permenently changed she was in actual fact the heir to slytherin and voldemorts mother. And insted of dieing transformed into the snake fully. Hence why it becomes very protective of him and ends up containing a bit of his sole. Hence why she cant look after him as a child because she Permanently was a snake. He says in flashback scene how he can talk to snakes, they whisper things. She could of been teaching and telling him things. Taught him how to use his parstletongue and how to open the chamber if secrets origionally. 

• Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      For example:
      Once Hermione doubted that Dumbledore isn’t very loving towards house elfs but it was later on cleared by Dobby.
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      If you were at Hogwarts during the time Dumbledore's army is organised, would you have joined?
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      To start making your very own #HarryPotter quizzes for friends, family or just to share on social media, we'll take you through our very simple guide to get you started!
      You must also SET A TIME so think about how many questions you're going to have.

First of we need to click 'Create a Quiz' this can be found in the top navigation bar under 'Quizzes'.

After click 'Create a Quiz' you'll be brought to this next screen, here to can select which category your quiz will be place in.

Once selected, you'll have another screen to fill out the details of what your quiz is about. Examples could be; Harry Potter relationship quiz, or even a massive 100 question quiz, there really is no limit, only your imagination!
      Remember to give your quiz a title, some tags so people can find it, i.e. my harry potter quiz, Harry vs Ron, or questions relating to the books or movies. Also, upload a picture to be shown on the front page.
      NOTE: Please click 'GRADED MODE' - One right answer. Quiz will have a challenge time to be completed and the score will be added into the Quiz Leaders Ranking.

After you've imputed all of the details you can start to build your Questions & Answers.
      Notice: You must have ONE right answer.

You can have as many questions as you like but do think about the time. That's it! Once you're finished remember to click SAVE & FINISH!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.