How to make your own Harry Potter Quizzes to share (guide/tutorial)

• Headmaster
Dumbledore

To start making your very own #HarryPotter quizzes for friends, family or just to share on social media, we'll take you through our very simple guide to get you started!
You must also SET A TIME so think about how many questions you're going to have.

First of we need to click 'Create a Quiz' this can be found in the top navigation bar under 'Quizzes'.

Quiz_tut_1.jpg.bf2a92d48cb5cbac287cdf52f627a374.jpg

After click 'Create a Quiz' you'll be brought to this next screen, here to can select which category your quiz will be place in.
Quiz_tut_2.jpg.ca34c17b3585a011ce80d432742bfffb.jpg

Once selected, you'll have another screen to fill out the details of what your quiz is about. Examples could be; Harry Potter relationship quiz, or even a massive 100 question quiz, there really is no limit, only your imagination!

Remember to give your quiz a title, some tags so people can find it, i.e. my harry potter quiz, Harry vs Ron, or questions relating to the books or movies. Also, upload a picture to be shown on the front page.

NOTE: Please click 'GRADED MODE' - One right answer. Quiz will have a challenge time to be completed and the score will be added into the Quiz Leaders Ranking.
Quiz_tut_3.jpg.2970602391065016a55ea6db5b2f593a.jpg

After you've imputed all of the details you can start to build your Questions & Answers.
Notice: You must have ONE right answer.

Quiz_tut_4.jpg.adc38b3ab33866e6ebd232b5c8479e59.jpg

You can have as many questions as you like but do think about the time. That's it! Once you're finished remember to click SAVE & FINISH!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dumbledore

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

To start making your very own #HarryPotter quizzes for friends, family or just to share on social media, we'll take you through our very simple guide to get you started! You must also SET A TIME so

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Notte510
      By Notte510
      Harry Potter quiz I wrote for my daughter during lockdown, please be kind.  Hope you enjoy.

• Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      Celebrities offer once-in-a-lifetime prizes for The Big Issue Magazine’s Big Raffle as part of urgent appeal to support vendors in wake of Covid crisis

A Harry Potter quiz with Lucius Malfoy

Muggles rejoice! *Jason Isaacs, who played Lucius Malfoy in the film adaptations of JK Rowling’s books, will host a half-hour Harry Potter-themed quiz for you and a group of friends. Organise yourself into different house teams, brush up on your spells and defence against the dark arts. Will Isaacs be biased towards Slytherin? Who knows! But there will be a Harry Potter goody bag for the winner.

The more you give, the cheaper your tickets become!
      If you would like to enter for free without helping The Big Issue and our vendors click here

Virtual quizzes, one to one boxing classes, personalised messages, an Acting workshop, one to one Q&A's and a guitar lesson are just some of the prizes celebrities have offered.

*Jason Isaacs, Adam McKay  and Luke Campbell are just a few of the celebrities participating in the raffle complete with star-studded  prizes put together by The Big Issue magazine.

TheBigRaffle.mp4  
      NOTE: *Jason Isaacs, who played Lucius Malfoy in the film adaptations of JK Rowling’s books, will host a half-hour Harry Potter-themed quiz for you and a group of friends. There will be a Harry Potter goody bag for the winner!

The Big Issue: The Big Raffle
      The Big Raffle will be raising funds towards an urgent appeal, launched by the organisation to support Big Issue vendors who haven’t been able to sell the magazine safely on the streets since the Covid crisis hit.

The Big Raffle will see some huge prizes given out to winners, who can enter into a raffle-style prize draw by entering online at thebigissueraffle.co.uk.

Jason Isaacs, who played Lucius Malfoy in the film adaptations of JK Rowling’s books, will host a half-hour Harry Potter-themed quiz for you and a group of friends. There will be a Harry Potter goody bag for the winner.

Luke Campbell who won the bantamweight gold medal in the London Olympics and has since built a reputation as one of the best lightweights in the world is offering one lucky  winner a one-on-one virtual session to help you with your jab, your defensive moves and maybe sort that niggling hook. 

Luke Campbell said: "I’m pleased to take part in The Big Issue’s Big Raffle which launches today. I’ve long been a supporter of The Big Issue and the work they do to provide an income for homeless and vulnerably housed people in the UK. When I heard that The Big Issue and their vendors have been significantly affected by Coronavirus and are still not able to sell safely on the streets, I wanted to help. So I’m offering a one-on-one online boxing coaching session with me. I hope everyone gets behind the raffle as they have some great prizes and it’s for a great cause”.

These are just a couple of the famous names involved in the raffle. Up for grabs are also prizes including a personalized video messages from acting legend Ray Winstone and Hollywood star, Hugh Jackman, an acting workshop with Daniel Mays, a guitar lesson with Serge Pizzorno from Kasabian, a masterclass with comic book genius, Mark Millar, a hosted Harry Potter themed quiz hosted by Jason Isaacs and an opportunity to have your life story written by Award-winning director and writer Adam McKay.

Paul McNamee, Editor of The Big Issue said: “Since the end of March, we’ve been going all-out to completely change, and save, The Big Issue during the Covid-19 crisis. We’ve come so far, with the generous support of the public. But the battle is not over, nor is it won. We have one more big idea. It’s called The Big Raffle. And it allows us to raise funds again so we continue to help vendors, but it also allows us to find a way to thank you.

“These are the sort of experiences that money can’t buy. Well, it can. But the tickets are very cheap and the memories will last a lifetime. It’s a lockdown Big Issue reward. And boy, are there some incredible things on offer here. We thank all of the celebrities who have offered themselves and their time as a prize. None are being paid. They are doing it to support The Big Issue and our thanks is bottomless.”

The Big Raffle is raising essential funds to ensure The Big Issue can continue to support vendors while they are unable to sell the magazine safely on the streets and to support them to get them back to work safely in the future. 50% goes to supporting vendors and 50% goes to The Big Issue.

The prize draw opens on the site at 6am on Thursday June 4 and closes at midnight on Thursday June 18. Entries start at £5. How to enter the prize draw and the full competition T&Cs are available on the website thebigissueraffle.co.uk.

About The Big Issue
      Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, vendors still aren’t able to sell safely on the streets. As a response The Big Issue has launched an appeal for support. You can now support The Big Issue by downloading the app, available on Apple Store and Google Play, or subscribe online, contribute to our appeal or buy the magazine from leading retailers, with half of net proceeds going directly to vendors. The Big Issue is a social enterprise which exists to dismantle poverty through creating opportunities for people and communities. The Big Issue is an award-winning weekly entertainment and current affairs magazine, which offers a new hope for homeless and vulnerably housed people across the UK. When vendors are able to sell, they buy magazines for £1.25 and sell to the public for £3, keeping the difference. In this way the magazine provides them with the means to earn a legitimate income.  Vendors come from a variety of backgrounds and face a range of issues, but all are experiencing the effects of poverty. Upon becoming a Big Issue vendor they receive training, are allocated a fixed pitch from which to vend, and must agree to adhere to a code of conduct whilst selling the magazine. Since its launch in 1991, over 200 million copies of The Big Issue magazine have been sold by over 100,000 vulnerable people.  For further information please go to www.bigissue.com  
    • Lily Potter Jr.
      By Lily Potter Jr.
      Have you been attending your Defense Against the Dark Arts class?
    • hpfan123
      By hpfan123
      Hi all,

After my last reread I created some quizzes. You can find the first one here:
      https://www.sporcle.com/games/Arnold94123/ultimate-harry-potter-quiz-stone

I would love to know what you think!
    • Dumbledore
      By Dumbledore
      The Emoji Quiz

No cheating...

PLEASE USE THE SPOILER OPTION SO OTHERS DON’T SEE YOUR ANSWERS! (pressing the eye)

Example (click to reveal)

1)
      2)
      3)
      4)
      5)
      6)
      7)
      8)
      9)
      10)

Best of luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.